Eminently suited for tracking, mixing, or mastering, the two-channel A-Designs Audio EM-EQ2 is housed in a rugged, all- metal 2U chassis. It shares the same custom-milled faceplate, brushed-aluminum control knobs, big jewel power indicator lamp, and heavy-duty Carling toggle switch as the HM2EQ Hammer (which, by the way, the EM-EQ2 sonically pairs with marvelously). The EM-EQ2’s controls attenuate high band at 5k, 10k, 20kHz; vary bandwidth AND boost mid to high band at 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz; and boost or attenuate the low band at 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, or 100Hz. Boost and attenuation range from 0dB to ±10dB.
Along with modern performance enhancements, the EM-EQ2 faithfully preserves the EQ section design, control layout, and wonderfully smooth musicality of the original Pultec. It also has the same frequency settings and inductors that made the Pultec a must-have for capturing the bottom end. Additional features include a proprietary nickel-core output transformer, Wima caps, and true hard bypass. Instead of using common off-the-shelf chokes, A-Designs Audio employs a tapped inductor that’s custom-wound to the same values as the 500-series EM-PEQ. Along with the classic EQ circuitry, layout, and exceptionally musical sound of the original Pultec, the EM-EQ2 offers fully balanced, noise-free performance and modern impedance specs, bringing quick and easy integration to the modern studio.
While many people still clamor to own an original Pultec equalizer, the simple truth of audio equipment is that unlike violins and brandy, electronics don’t improve with age. And even if you can find one on the vintage market that’s working, its 5-digit price tag limits its availability to a very select few. The A-Designs Audio EM-EQ2 is the answer for those who want the stellar sound of a Pultec equalizer plus the added benefit of modern performance and reliability. Even better, with its dual-mono design, the EM-EQ2 gives you two Pultecs for a fraction of the price of one.
A-Designs Audio EM-EQ2 Equalizer Features
- Dual mono, three-band band, Pultec-style EQ
- Faithfully preserves the EQ section design, controls, and musicality of the Pultec EQP-1
- Eminently suited for tracking, mixing, or mastering
- Same frequency settings and inductors as original Pultec make it a must-have for capturing bottom end
- Fully balanced, noise-free performance and modern impedance specs
- Quick and easy studio integration
- Wima capacitors
- True hard bypass
- A-Designs proprietary, custom-wound tapped Inductor
- A-Designs proprietary nickel core output transformer
- Rugged 2U metal housing with custom-milled faceplate and control knobs
- Big jewel power indicator lamp with heavy duty Carling power toggle switch
- Boost: 0dB to +10dB
- Attenuate: 0dB to –10dB
- Attenuate high band: 5k, 10k, 20kHz
- Vary bandwidth/boost mid to high band: 3k, 4k, 5k, 6k, 10k, 12k, 16kHz
- Boost/attenuate low band: at 20Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, or 100Hz
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong