Analog synthesis: it's nothing new, but Ableton's Analog expansion instrument for Ableton Live presents analog synthesis directly within the music creation environment you're already familiar with. Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems, Ableton Analog gives you extremely rich and detailed sound generated by the same physical modeling synthesis technology found in the AAS Ultra Analog instrument. Each individual oscillator, filter, and LFO circuit has been painstakingly modeled down to the way these components dynamically interact with one another. That means you can dial in any classic synthesizer sound you can think of with Ableton Analog for Ableton Live.
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Analog different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple, it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Analog integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Analog and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Analogs together, add effects and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Analog Expansion Instrument for Ableton Live Features at a Glance
- An incredibly authentic-sounding analog-synthesizer virtual instrument for Ableton Live
- Physical modeling synthesis allows real-time tweaking and customization of Analogs's individual analog modules and parameters
- 2 alias-free oscillators provide you with sine, square, and sawtooth waveforms plus white noise and a sub oscillator
- Oscillators also feature a hard sync function and are capable of pulse-width modulation when using the square waveform
- Each oscillator has an integrated pitch envelope
- Expertly programmed presets covering a range of vintage analog synthesizer sounds and entirely new analog creations
- 2 multimode filters with 2-pole and 4-pole lowpass, highpass, bandpass, notch and formant modes let you expressively shape your sound
- Filters feature flexible routing, allowing them to function in parallel or in a series
- Drive option allows for various types of saturation for each filter's output
- Each filter is fed to a discrete Amp module, featuring Level and Pan controls
- Dedicated Noise module generates white noise and has a Color knob that varies the cutoff frequency of a built-in lowpass filter
- The LFO module can modulate the Oscillator, Filter and Amplifier modules
- LFOs have triangle and square waveforms with pulse-width control, sine and 2 random waveforms, each with re-trigger, rate, offset, delay and attack parameters
- ADSR envelope modules are included for each Filter and Amp module and featuring linear and exponential shapes as well as free-run, legato, and looping modes
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking and velocity for expressive, dynamic playing
- Integrates directly with Ableton Live, providing you with great new sounds directly in the environment you already know
Experience a world of fully integrated analog sound with the Analog expansion instrument for Ableton Live!
Ableton Analog (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Emulator
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only for Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number 83835
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.