Define your own drums with Ableton's Collision, a unique virtual instrument for Ableton Live. Developed in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS), Collision uses advanced physical modeling to allow you to shape each and every aspect of your percussion sounds. You start by defining the stiffness of your virtual beater and the kind of resonant surface it's striking (e.g., beam, plate, tube, membrane, etc.) to get the general timbre of the instrument. That's when you can start to get really creative. Change hitting positions or warp the size of the resonator to create funky spatial effects. Add noise to simulate felt mallets or apply LFO, envelopes, and other syntheses to create outlandish percussion sounds. The sky's the limit when you add Ableton Collision to your Live rig!
An easy way to get even more out of Ableton Live
What makes Collision different from any other VST or AU plug-in? Simple - it's not a conventional plug-in at all. Instead, Collision integrates directly into the DNA of Ableton Live, becoming one more integrated tool you can use to take your music further. What's more, Collision and all the other Ableton Live expansions use the same simple interface style as Live itself, so you don't have to learn a whole new workflow to get great new sounds in the environment you're already familiar with. You can even stack multiple Collisions together, add effect and MIDI processors, and then save it all as a Rack for future use.
Ableton Collision Virtual Instrument Features
- A completely unique instrument for Ableton Live that lets you create and define your own percussion instrument sounds
- Created in collaboration with Applied Acoustics Systems (AAS)
- Physical modeling synthesis allows you to tweak Collision's parameters in real time
- Define your sounds by manipulating the beater, resonant surface, and other physical characteristics of your instrument
- Create cool out-of-this-world effects by applying LFOs, envelopes, and other elements of synthesis
- Comprehensive preset collection includes xylophone, glockenspiel, marimba, balaphone, vibraphone and toms
- Many parameters can be modulated via key tracking, velocity and MIDI controllers for expressive and dynamic playing
Invent your own percussion sounds with Ableton's Collision virtual instrument for Ableton Live!
- Software Type Physical Modeling Percussion Virtual Instrument
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Ableton Live Only)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 3GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number 83868
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.