Max for Live opens the door to untold possibilities for Ableton Live. If you've ever wished you could create your own original Live instruments or processors, without learning how to program, then you have to check out Max for Live. By teaming with Cycling '74, Ableton now offers an integrated version of the diverse and comprehensive Max tool kit. Design, create, and put into action your very own synths and effects — right inside Live! Through Max for Live's remarkably simple environment, you can visually assemble frequency controls, gain stages, filters, and more. And because the music never stops, you get constant feedback while you work. Once you start building your own devices with Max for Live, music creation will never be the same!
The list of amazing features and tools that come with Max for Live is a little overwhelming, but there are some impressive highlights you should check out. Max for Live gives you three completely unique elements you can use in your creations: Step Sequencer, Buffer Shuffler, and Loop Shifter. Each of these is great for instrument development, letting you assemble crazy effects. To give you a solid understanding of plug-in development, Cycling '74 also includes over 40 of their Pluggo effects and instruments that have been rebuilt in Max for Live. What's more, you also get a complete series of step-by-step tutorials. Plus, you get access to a community of adventurous effects and instrument developers to share your ideas with, so you're never on your own. Go ahead and express yourself with Max for Live.
Ableton Max for Live Effects and Instrument Development Plug-in Features at a Glance
- Codeveloped by Ableton and Cycling '74
- A specialized version of Max that runs inside of Live
- Build your own audio effects, MIDI effects, and instruments
- Intuitive environment with powerful and comprehensive building blocks you can easily assemble
- Provides objects to access any hardware controllers that are connected to Live
- Includes instrument elements such as Step Sequencer, Buffer Shuffler, and Loop Shifter
- Comes with over 40 Max devices that are ready to use in Live
- Devices keep playing in Live, while they are being edited in Max
- Flexible user-interface design: the UI can look like Live or completely different
- Supports video synthesis and animation via Jitter objects
- Includes step-by-step tutorials for learning to program with Max for Live
Unlock the deep potential of Ableton Live, with Max for Live!
Ableton Max for Live (Download) Tech Specs
- Software Type Plug-in Development Tool
- Platform Mac, PC
- Upgrade/Full Expansion
- Download/Boxed Download
- Format AU, VST (Only with Ableton Live)
- Hardware Requirements - Mac Intel Mac, 2GB RAM
- Hardware Requirements - PC Multi-core Processor, 2GB RAM
- OS Requirements - Mac OS X 10.5
- OS Requirements - PC Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Manufacturer Part Number 84112
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong