2nd-Gen Upgrades: More Processing Power and a Huge FX Palette The best analog modeling desktop synthesizer just got better with second-generation upgrades and a new OS. Offering 25% more processing power than its predecessor, the TI2 Desktop is packed with updated effects like tape delay and frequency shifter, plus six distortion effects modeled after real vintage distortion pedals.
Virtual Analog: Simulate Endless Combinations of Signal Paths The TI2 Desktop achieves virtual analog sounds via all-digital DSP-based dual signal processing engines. Its architecture is modular in the sense that it can simulate endless combinations of signal paths, modeling a variety of different oscillation and filter types and a virtual two dimensional modulation matrix -- operations which would used to require enormous analog cabinets -- all directly from a box on your desk.
TI Means Total Integration The unit also fully integrates with your favorite sequencing software, so you can control the TI2 Desktop as a virtual instrument. Just connect the TI2 Desktop to your computer via the provided USB cable and it will appear as a virtual instrument within your DAW. Doing so expands the user interface, granting the user new, intuitive ways for sculpting their waves. User settings will be saved when you exit the program so your virtual synth will be just how you left it the next time you load it as a virtual instrument.
Access Virus TI2 Desktop Integrated Modeling Synthesizer Features - DSP-powered analog modeling synthesizer
- TI2 upgrade brings 25% more calculating power, new effects, and a redesigned housing
- Create sound with three LFOs with 68 waveforms to choose from and two ADSR envelopes
- Dual DSP-based sound engines dynamically allocate resources depending on patch complexity
- 20 to 90 voice polyphony depending on patch
- Over 3,000 preset patches so you'll have plenty of sounds to play with
- 512 user-assignable patches
- More than 7,000 patches available as a free download from the Access Virus library
- Oscillator modes: virtual analog, wavetable, hypersaw, graintable, and formant table
- 192 onboard effects including reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, frequency shifter, ring modulator, distortion, three-band EQ, and more
- Two independent multi-mode filters
- Filter modes: high pass, low pass, band pass, band stop, and an analog filter modeled after the Moog MiniMoog cascade filter
- 32-step user-programmable arpeggiator pattern for each patch
- Program your own arpeggio or select from 64 preset patterns
- Modulation Matrix with six slots, each featuring one source and three destinations for simulating complex wiring schemes
- Automatically syncs tempo with incoming audio signals
- Tempo Tap button for inputting your own tempo
- Adaptive control smoothing for jitter-free modulations
- Studio-grade 24-bit digital/analog converters
- 192 kHz internal signal processing
- Seamlessly integrates with a DAW setup using a single USB cord
- Compatible as VST, AU, and RTAS virtual instrument plug-in
- Three stereo 1/4 inch outputs
- Stereo 1/4 inch input
- MIDI in, out, and thru
- USB port for audio, MIDI, and data connection
- S/PDIF input and output for digital I/O
- Dedicated headphone output
- Includes anti-theft key lock slot
- Powered via included power supply
- USB cable and Quick Start manual also included
- Weighs less than 8 pounds
- Used by artists like Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Apparat, ATB, Booka Shade, BT, Chemical Brothers, Cliff Martinez, Craig David, Crystal Method, Danny Elfman, David Arnold, Dido, Deadmou5, Deep Dish, Depeche Mode, DJ Sasha, Garbage, HIM, Icon Of Coil, Klaus Schulze, Laurie Anderson, Lil Jon, Linkin Park, Massive Attack, NAS, Neptunes, Nine Inch Nails, Orbital, Paul Van Dyke, Pet Shop Boys, Prodigy, Radiohead, Rush, Scissor Sisters, Scooter, Stevie Wonder, Thomas Dolby, Tiesto, Timbaland, Tool, Underworld, Usher and more
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong