Full-version Serato DJ Included Serato DJ is a robust program for digital DJ'ing. AMX comes with the full-version, letting you take advantage of precise, powerful audio manipulation in real-time. Already have Serato DJ? AMX unlocks it, providing both a control surface and audio interface to build around or have as an extra controller option. Utilizing Akai Pro's expertise in hardware innovation and sound manipulation mastery, the line between the physical and digital DJ world is extinct.
Ready for NoiseMap(TM) AMX features two sets of audio inputs, selectable as Line or Phono, to accept signals from Serato timecode vinyl, also known as Serato NoiseMap(TM). This Digital Vinyl System (DVS) lets you DJ with your digital music collection, while maintaining the feel and action of a turntable+vinyl setup. AMX accepts the Serato NoiseMap signal from your turntables and instantly sends it Serato DJ over a USB connection. Until now, similar systems were complex and cost-prohibitive. AMX is a rock-solid, affordable interface that fuses the best of analog feel with the best of digital music access. (Serato DVS Expansion Pack and timecode vinyl are sold separately)
Unleash a Monster Performance AMX features the renowned innoFADER mini crossfader at the heart of its mixing surface. Coveted for its uncanny response, smooth action, and impossibly-durable build quality, the innoFADER gives DJs of all types unmatched command over transitions and cuts. With a fully-adjustable curve response, the innoFADER mini can be calibrated for turntablists, electronic music DJ's, scratch/battle performers - AMX even includes a fader reverse switch - that can be worked hard, night in and night out.
Touch Down By themselves, the EQ and Filter knobs on AMX are tactile, responsive controls for shaping tracks and carving out transitions. These knobs also incorporate a dramatic "twist"- they react to the human touch. In Touch mode, each knob responds to a twist, a touch, or a combination of both. With a simple tap, you can kill an entire frequency band (or two, or three). Remove your finger and the missing bands become audible again, instantly. With Touch mode disengaged, they function as traditional mixer-style knobs for precision control over each decks' sonic composition.
Studio-Grade Audio Interface AMX packs professional functionality into a compact form-factor - take it everywhere. In addition to transport and mixing controls, it features a studio-grade audio interface. Get the mix from your computer to an amplification system with support for 24-bit, 96kHz audio output. As the center of your DVS setup, or as a compact travel-friendly controller, AMX brings the best of the studio to the stage in a way that only Akai Professional can.
AKAI AMX DJ Controller Features
- Provides extensive hands-on mixing, transport, and Serato NoiseMap capbility for Serato DJ
- Plug and play with Serato DJ (included) - no upgrade purchase required
- Expands control options to nearly any DJ setup
- 2 line faders with gain controls and tri-color LED metering
- 2 Phono/Line Inputs for Serato DJ Control Signal
- Pro-grade, adjustable mini innoFADER(TM) crossfader with reverse switch
- 2 sets of line/phono inputs for Serato DJ NoiseMap (timecode) signals*
- RCA audio outputs for sending your mix to speakers or amplifier systems
- 9 touch-activated knobs for groundbreaking EQ kills and Filter sweeps
- 3-band EQ per channel with dedicated filter knob
- Dedicated cue mix and cue gain knobs for custom headphone mixes via the 1/8-inch (3.5mm) headphone output
- Rotary-push knob for seamless library navigation and track search
- Load, search, transport, cue and sync buttons for each deck
- USB-powered for simple setup and use
- Low-profile, portable design
- Dimensions: 1.7 inches tall (42mm), 10.7 long (271mm), 5.3 wide (134mm
- *requires Serato DVS Expansion Pack, sold separately
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong