Portable Groove Station Merges MPC Control with DAW Flexibility!
Taking portability to the extreme, the Akai MPC Studio music-production controller puts real MPC pads and integrated software in a brushed aluminum housing that's under 1 inch thin -- slim enough to fit into a laptop bag. You get the same MPC workflow you are used to, but in a significantly more streamlined and efficient layout that's designed to work as a controller for your digital audio workstation (DAW).
So that you have everything you need to make music out of the box, the hardware controller comes with MPC software, which provides 128-track sequencing, a huge sound library, instant mapping, and more. While the MPC Studio is designed to work hand in hand with a Mac or PC, its large LCD screen lets you make tracks without even looking at one -- create complete songs on the MPC and do your fine tweaking on your laptop later. With the MPC Studio, Akai provides a fully integrated portable music-making solution for musicians, producers, and beat makers on the go.
Hands-On Control Anywhere You Go
The hardware controller boasts 16 backlit genuine MPC pads with Akai's legendary MPC workflow and MPC Swing, along with a big backlit LCD screen and 4 touch-sensitive, low-profile knobs for enhanced MPC software control. The knobs are shorter than the pads, making the unit thin enough to tuck into a laptop bag. For even more travel convenience, the controller is USB-powered, eliminating the need to carry around a dedicated power adapter when you go out.
MP3 Renaissance Software Included for Flexible Sequencing and Sampling
If you don't already have DAW software of your own, don't worry -- the MPC Studio comes bundled with the same music-production software included with Akai's MPC Renaissance. The included software features a sequencer, a massive 9 GB+ sound library, and flexible sampling options with support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND files. For easy collaboration across other platforms, the software supports every MPC sample and sequence ever created by any other MPC, allowing you to incorporate your past work into your new workflow. Renaissance software also enables you to load plug-ins (VST, RTAS, or AU) and use them with your samples.
AKAI MPC Studio Music Production Controller Features
- Hardware controller with integrated software for producing electronic music
- 16 backlit MPC pads, plus MPC workflow and MPC Swing give you the feel of a classic MPC
- Four touch-sensitive knobs provide enhanced MPC software control
- Large LCD screen allows you to make tracks without having to look at your computer
- Compact design is less than 1" thin and fits easily into a laptop bag
- USB-powered with low-profile knobs and brushed aluminum body -- sleek and travel-friendly
- Included MPC software (Mac/PC) provides 128-track sequencing, up to 8 pad banks, and 9 GB+ sound library
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins for easy music creation
- Software can be used as your main DAW or as a plug-in with another DAW
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, and SND
- Supports samples and sequences from any MPC ever made for true backwards compatibility
- Easily record each track as an MPC drum program
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.