Meet the AKG C314 professional multi-pattern condenser microphone, the latest sibling from one of the industry’s most widely used studio and stage microphone families. Designed for enthusiasts and professionals alike, the AKG C314 has advanced features that help artists fine-tune their signature sound including four selectable polar patterns, the lowest self-noise in its class, and an overload detection LED.
Using the same one-inch dual diaphragm capsule as the AKG C414 XLS, musicians, engineers and producers can have the confidence that their audience will experience every subtle nuance as it was intended.
- Four selectable polar patterns perfect for every application
- Lowest self noise for highest resolution in high dynamic applications
- Overload detection LED indicates overly high sound pressure levels
- Computer-matched diaphragms to guarantee the highest polar pattern accuracy
- Integrated capsule suspension reduces mechanical noise and resonances
- 20 dB attenuation pad and bass-cut filter for close up recording and reduction of the proximity effect
AKG C314 Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone Specs
- Series C
- Model 314
- Polar Pattern Multi-Pattern
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Output Impedence 200 ohms
- Dynamic Range (SPL) N/A
- Weight 300 g (mic only)
- Dimensions 160mmL x 55mmW x 43mmH
- Matched Pair No
- Low Cut Filter Yes
- Connector Type N/A
- Self Noise 8dB
- Pad -20dB
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.