This isn't just any pair, either. These C 414 XL IIs come as a complete matched set. That means they've been selected from thousands of individual microphones and hand tested to make sure that their sensitivity characteristics are within 1dB of one another in the range of 300Hz-8kHz in cardioid mode. These mics come with the whole kit 'n caboodle too. You get a glorious accessory kit complete with a pair of shock mounts, a stereo bar, two foam windscreens. And all of this comes in a sexy hardshell carrying case. And hey, just so you know it's all legit, you also get a copy of your microphones' performance charts.
Carrying on the branch of the C 414 legacy most recently developed with the C 4141 B-TL II, the C 414 XL II is particularly well geared toward vocals. In fact, its presence boost and spatial reproduction capability are similar the the epic AKG C 12's. If you really want to make vocals or instruments pop, then this is absolutely the microphone for you. Its low noise floor and impressive 152dB dynamic range also make the C 4141 B-TL II great for distance miking. Plus, it can adapt to any situation thanks to its nine pickup patterns (omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and intermediate steps in between each). Other super-cool features about the C 4141 B-TL II are its locking mode (which keeps you from accidentally changing setting during a session) and an LED clipping light so you know if you overloaded it.
AKG C 414 XL II/ST Matched Pair of Multi-pattern Condenser Microphones Features at a Glance
- Omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid, figure eight, and four intermediate pickup patterns
- Lock Mode disables all controls easily for live and installation use
- Incredible Dynamic Range of 152dB
- Three different bass cut filters and three pre-attenuation levels
- Peak Hold LED even detects shortest overload peaks
- Paired using AKG's sophisticated computer-aided matching method
- Highest possible correlation over the whole frequency range and virtually identical sensitivity
- Includes carrying case, two windscreens, a stereo bar, and two spider-type shock mounts
- Frequency range: 20 to 20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa (-34 dBV) +/-0.5dB
- Max. SPL: 200/400/800/1600 Pa = 140/146/152/158dB (0/-6/-12/-18dB) for 0.5% THD
- Equivalent noise level: 6dB-A (0dB preattenuation) (IEC 60268-4)
- Signal/noise ratio: 88dB
- Preattenuation pad: 0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB, switchable
- Bass cut filter slope: 12dB/octave at 40Hz and 80Hz; 6dB/octave at 160Hz
- Impedance: <=200 ohms
- Recommended load impedance: >= 2,200 ohms
- Supply voltage: 48 V phantom power to DIN/IEC
- Powering: approximately 4 mA
- Connector: 3-pin XLR to IEC
- Dimensions: 50 x 38 x 160 mm (2.0 x 1.5 x 6.3 in.)
- carrying case
- pop filter
- spider-type shock mounts
- stereo bar
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong