Fantastic Four The Alesis iO MIX delivers on the dream of four-channel mixing and recording on your iPad. Now, you can mix, shape, and record four channels of audio -- or a stereo mix -- directly to your iPad. The iO MIX provides all of the necessary connections, as well as compact four-channel mixer for making the most of every performance. There are even a few surprising pro-level features to enhance your recording experience.
Studio to Go With its compact design, iO Mix is the perfect portable studio. Bring it to your band's practice space, the next gig, or a weekend recording session. The mixer section is intuitive and easy to use. Each mixer channel features both a volume fader and a pan knob, plus a two-band EQ for extended tone control. Multi-color LED meters make it easy to monitor your recording levels. Switch on the built-in limiters and enjoy recordings free from overload clipping. The headphone output -- complete with a separate volume control--and the direct switch allow for low-latency personal recording. You can even switch to Mono mode for accurate mixing.
Connect & Create iO Mix offers a wealth of audio connection to make the most of any situation. Each input includes a gain control knob to provide proper recording levels. Switchable low-cut filters reduce low-frequency interference -- such as noise from microphone stands -- in both live mixing and recording situations. The four XLR+1/4" combo inputs accommodate nearly any audio source. Selectable phantom power allows for the use of professional condenser microphones. Input 1 features a level switch to accept an electric guitar or bass directly -- ideal for using iPad based effects! The main Left and Right outputs are balanced 1/4" jacks, perfect for connection to any sound system.
Wireless Whenever iO Mix is Core Audio-compliant, allowing you to use it with virtually any app in the App Store. Plus, your iPad's Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, and 3G connectivity allow you to tailor your sound at a moment's notice -- or playback audio through compatible wireless speakers. Entertain your audience by downloading songs between sets. Keep the band's creative energy flowing during a recording session by trying out different applications. The possibilities are endless.
Alesis iO Mix iPad Audio Interface Features
- Record up to four channels at once--individually, or as a stereo mix
- 4 mixer channels; each with pan, level, peak LED indicator, plus Hi and Lo EQ
- The multi-touch color iPad display provides extensive control
- 4 XLR+1/4" combo inputs feature low-cut filters and gain controls
- Phantom power, switchable for use with condenser microphones
- Guitar/line level switch on Channel 1 allows direct guitar or bass recording
- Main stereo outputs with level control; headphone output with separate level
- Direct mode for latency-free input monitoring while recording
- Core Audio-compliant: works with virtually any audio app in the App Store
- Hinged door completely encloses and protects your iPad
- Power supply also charges your iPad
- iO Mix
- Power supply
- Apple 30-pin dock connector
- Apple Lightning dock connector
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.