The Allen and Heath Qu-SB is an ultra-compact digital mixer and interface designed for iPad control, freeing you to mix from anywhere in the venue and providing a smart, portable solution for bands, AV and installations.
See how the Qu-SB fits serious power into a small package in this video from A&H:
The companion Qu-Pad app is a beautifully elegant and intuitive mixing interface, giving easy access to the full wealth of Qu features and setup options. On top of its 18 on-board inputs and 14 outputs, Qu-SB can be expanded up to 32 mono inputs and 24 outputs by connecting to one of Allen & Heath's remote audio racks over a single CAT5 cable.
Couple this with the Qu-You personal monitoring app for Android and iOS, plus the ME-1 personal mixers, and the Qu-SB is a fantastic choice for bands looking for the same great monitor sound wherever they play.
- 16 local Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 1 Stereo Input (TRS)
- 12 local Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 1 Stereo Output (TRS)
- Expandable up to 38 input, 24 out using dSNAKE AudioRack
- Up to 11 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 7 stereo)
- 4 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32X32 USB Audio Interface
- Qu-Drive Multitrack Recording / Playback direct to USB device
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- Qu-Pad fully-featured iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control app for simple wireless control
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- iLive FX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker
- DAW MIDI Control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- 19# Rack Mountable with optional rack ears
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.