Allen & Heath's GLD-80 digital mixer is the heart of the company's GLD Series live mixing system. By adding optional rack I/O units, you can expand the system to accommodate up to 44 mics. The I/O units may be positioned onstage, connecting to the console with up to 400' runs of inexpensive Cat 5 cable. On the board, you get 20 faders in four layers, for a total of 80 channel strips, while eight stereo RackFX engines handle effects processing chores. The analog-style channel processing control section is complemented by a graphical 8.4" touchscreen, giving you intuitive control over your mix. Affordability, flexibility, and great sound - have it all with the Allen & Heath GLD-80.Allen & Heath GLD-80 Digital Mixer at a Glance
- Intuitive layout
- Flexible I/O options
- Innovative features galore
The Allen & Heath GLD-80 has an analog-style channel processing section complemented by a beautiful 8.4" touchscreen display. The customizable drag-and-drop arrangement allows effortless assignment of inputs and mixes to the fader strips. You get 20 fader strips in four layers - each with motorized fader, channel LCD display (which may be labeled and color-coded), and rotary control for immediate access to gain, pan, and aux sends. The GLD-80's onboard I/O includes four XLR mic/line inputs, four XLR line outs, four RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, as well as SPDIF and AES3 digital outs.Flexible I/O options
Allen & Heath's GLD-80 connects to a range of plug and play I/O racks to give you a 28-, 36-, or 44-mic-input system. The main GLD-AR2412 AudioRack (24 XLR inputs and 12 XLR outs) and up to two AR84 expander racks (each having eight XLR inputs and four XLR outs) may be rigged up using up to 400' runs of Cat 5 cable using Allen & Heath's dSNAKE protocol. dSNAKE gives you control over the remote preamp, with all mic preamps being scene-recallable. The GLD-AR2412 unit also includes a connection for personal monitoring systems.Innovative features galore
The Allen & Heath GLD-80 boasts a boatload of innovative, cutting-edge features that make your life on the road a whole lot easier. Record and play back a stereo signal directly to/from a USB memory stick. You can also easily install standard iLive option cards for Dante, MADI, EtherSound, and Allen & Heath's own ACE protocols, giving you multi-channel record and playback, FOH/monitor splits, and connection to iLive systems that can easily be configured using GLD's extensive soft-patching.Allen & Heath GLD-80 Digital Mixer Features
- For more than four mic inputs, requires GLD-AR2412 AudioRack outboard unit
- Compact digital mixer with scalable, remote I/O
- Systems from four to 44 mics
- Easy to use and quick to access analog style interface
- dSNAKE Cat 5e digital snake, up to 120m cable length
- 8.4" inch color touchscreen for graphical view and setup
- 20 faders in four layers = 80 channel strips
- Freely customizable layout
- 48 input channels into 30 assignable buses into 20 mix outputs
- 8 stereo RackFX engines
- Full processing on all inputs and outputs
- LR, None (monitors), LR+M (sum), LR+M (bus), LCR main mix
- 16 DCAs / mute groups
- Built-in Talkback, RTA, and Signal Generator
- I/O module options for FOH/Monitor split, multitrack recording, link to iLive, and more
- MIDI In/Out and Ethernet network port
- Aviom-compliant monitor port on main AudioRack
- High-end 1dB-step recallable mic/line preamps
- User-definable channel names and colors
- Engineer's mono wedge and stereo IEM strips
- Input, output, and insert soft patch bays
- Quick copy, paste, and reset of mixes and parameters
- Libraries, scenes, and show memories with USB transfer
Live mixing with Allen & Heath's GLD-80: all gain and no pain!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.