Redefine your DJ rig with an Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 digital DJ mixer! Quite possibly the most advanced 4-channel DJ mixer money can buy, the Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 puts a world of flexible routing, must-have tools, and freakishly powerful effects at your fingertips. Each of the Xone:DB4's channels comes loaded a killer DSP effects engine, 3-mode EQ/filter section, tempo syncing looper, and more. And it gets even better. There's also an 16-channel USB 2.0 audio interface and a full-fledged MIDI controller onboard, making it super easy to travel light when you DJ with an Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 mixer.Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer at a Glance
- Quad FX Core DSP effects engine lets you get totally creative with your tracks
- Amazing EQ and filter sections give you total control over your sound
- Built-in audio interface and MIDI controller gives you total integration with your favorite DJ software
You're just not going to find another digital DJ mixer that brings as much to the table as the Allen & Heath Xone:DB4. That's because Allen & Heath loaded the Xone:DB4 with their powerhouse Quad FX Core DSP engine, giving each of its four main channels a dedicated effects processor. This isn't just any effects processor either, it's the based on Allen & Heath's iLive console effects system, so it sounds amazing! Choose from delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators, and damage effects types for each channel. What's more, a beat-detection engine automatically locks your effects to the tempo. Each channel also gets its own looper. These loopers let you go from full 4-bar loops to 16th notes - perfect for creating massive buildups!Amazing EQ and filter sections give you total control over your sound
Allen & Heath has always been known for their fantastic-sounding EQs and filters, and the Xone:DB4 DJ mixer only adds to that well-deserved reputation. Each of the Xone:DB4's four main channels gives you a 3-band trimodal EQ with standard asymmetric +6/-25dB curves or a 24dB/octave-slope +6dB/OFF isolator on each band. You can also reconfigure each channel's EQ as a highpass/lowpass filter system with adjustable resonance. That's not all! The Xone:DB4 also comes loaded with Allen & Heath's Xone dual filter system, which lets you assign each channel to one of two additional fully adjustable filters.Built-in audio interface and MIDI controller gives you total integration with your favorite DJ software
Designed to be the beating heart of the most technologically advanced DJ rigs in the world, the Xone:DB4 comes fully equipped to integrate completely with the DJ software you use. Built into the Xone:DB4 is a fantastic-sounding 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 audio interface, which lets you send and receive up to four stereo channels to and from your computer. All controls except for the microphone and headphone volumes on the Xone:DB4 can also send MIDI information to your software, allowing it to play double duty as your MIDI controller. And when you hit the MIDI shift button, the Xone:DB4's loop and FX selection controls send MIDI data without changing your settings.Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer Features
- Super-versatile 4-channel DJ mixer with effects, looping, and other useful performance tools onboard
- Flexible routing on each channel lets you select from 12 individual stereo inputs
- Inputs include 4 x stereo RCA analog, 4 x stereo S/PDIF digital, and 4 x stereo via USB 2.0
- Available identical inputs on multiple channels lets you easily perform on-the-fly remixing and cool changeovers
- Output patch bay makes routing signal to the mains, headphones, and other outputs easy
- High-visibility OLED display lets you perform comfortably in the darkest clubs and on the brightest sunlit stages
- Quad FX Core DSP effects engine gives each channel its own effects bank with delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators, and "damage" distortion effects types
- Includes over 50 effects presets
- Each channel has a built-in looper with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars
- Loopers always record the full 4 bars, allowing you to continuously expanded or shrink your loops
- BPM detection system automatically adjusts all time-related effects and loops to the tempo of your music
- Each main channel includes a 3-band Trimodal EQ
- Channel EQs can be configured with standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB) bands, Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope) bands, or as highpass/lowpass filter systems with adjustable resonance
- Xone dual filter system also lets you assign each channel to 1 of 2 additional filters
- Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue, and mix level, and you can route it to channel 1 to add effects
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 interface lets you send and receive up to 4 stereo channels to and from your computer
- All controls (except microphone input level and the headphones output level) send MIDI data via USB
- MIDI shift button allows the Loop and FX Selection controls to send MIDI data without changing your mixer settings
- User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme, and display brightness can be saved to a USB thumb drive for recall on another Xone:DB4
- Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol lets you daisy chain MIDI and power with other X:LINK-equipped devices via Ethernet cable
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight aluminium chassis makes transportation easy
- Custom carrying case included
Take your DJ rig to the next level with an Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 digital DJ mixer!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.