Redefine your DJ rig with an Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 digital DJ mixer! Quite possibly the most advanced 4-channel DJ mixer money can buy, the Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 puts a world of flexible routing, must-have tools, and freakishly powerful effects at your fingertips. Each of the Xone:DB4's channels comes loaded a killer DSP effects engine, 3-mode EQ/filter section, tempo syncing looper, and more. And it gets even better. There's also an 16-channel USB 2.0 audio interface and a full-fledged MIDI controller onboard, making it super easy to travel light when you DJ with an Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 mixer.Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer at a Glance
- Quad FX Core DSP effects engine lets you get totally creative with your tracks
- Amazing EQ and filter sections give you total control over your sound
- Built-in audio interface and MIDI controller gives you total integration with your favorite DJ software
You're just not going to find another digital DJ mixer that brings as much to the table as the Allen & Heath Xone:DB4. That's because Allen & Heath loaded the Xone:DB4 with their powerhouse Quad FX Core DSP engine, giving each of its four main channels a dedicated effects processor. This isn't just any effects processor either, it's the based on Allen & Heath's iLive console effects system, so it sounds amazing! Choose from delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators, and damage effects types for each channel. What's more, a beat-detection engine automatically locks your effects to the tempo. Each channel also gets its own looper. These loopers let you go from full 4-bar loops to 16th notes - perfect for creating massive buildups!Amazing EQ and filter sections give you total control over your sound
Allen & Heath has always been known for their fantastic-sounding EQs and filters, and the Xone:DB4 DJ mixer only adds to that well-deserved reputation. Each of the Xone:DB4's four main channels gives you a 3-band trimodal EQ with standard asymmetric +6/-25dB curves or a 24dB/octave-slope +6dB/OFF isolator on each band. You can also reconfigure each channel's EQ as a highpass/lowpass filter system with adjustable resonance. That's not all! The Xone:DB4 also comes loaded with Allen & Heath's Xone dual filter system, which lets you assign each channel to one of two additional fully adjustable filters.Built-in audio interface and MIDI controller gives you total integration with your favorite DJ software
Designed to be the beating heart of the most technologically advanced DJ rigs in the world, the Xone:DB4 comes fully equipped to integrate completely with the DJ software you use. Built into the Xone:DB4 is a fantastic-sounding 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 audio interface, which lets you send and receive up to four stereo channels to and from your computer. All controls except for the microphone and headphone volumes on the Xone:DB4 can also send MIDI information to your software, allowing it to play double duty as your MIDI controller. And when you hit the MIDI shift button, the Xone:DB4's loop and FX selection controls send MIDI data without changing your settings.Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 Digital DJ Mixer Features
- Super-versatile 4-channel DJ mixer with effects, looping, and other useful performance tools onboard
- Flexible routing on each channel lets you select from 12 individual stereo inputs
- Inputs include 4 x stereo RCA analog, 4 x stereo S/PDIF digital, and 4 x stereo via USB 2.0
- Available identical inputs on multiple channels lets you easily perform on-the-fly remixing and cool changeovers
- Output patch bay makes routing signal to the mains, headphones, and other outputs easy
- High-visibility OLED display lets you perform comfortably in the darkest clubs and on the brightest sunlit stages
- Quad FX Core DSP effects engine gives each channel its own effects bank with delays, reverbs, modulators, resonators, and "damage" distortion effects types
- Includes over 50 effects presets
- Each channel has a built-in looper with selectable loop length from 1/16 beat to 4 bars
- Loopers always record the full 4 bars, allowing you to continuously expanded or shrink your loops
- BPM detection system automatically adjusts all time-related effects and loops to the tempo of your music
- Each main channel includes a 3-band Trimodal EQ
- Channel EQs can be configured with standard asymmetric EQ (+6/-25dB) bands, Isolator (+6dB/OFF with a 24dB/octave slope) bands, or as highpass/lowpass filter systems with adjustable resonance
- Xone dual filter system also lets you assign each channel to 1 of 2 additional filters
- Mic/Line input has 2-band EQ, gain, cue, and mix level, and you can route it to channel 1 to add effects
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 interface lets you send and receive up to 4 stereo channels to and from your computer
- All controls (except microphone input level and the headphones output level) send MIDI data via USB
- MIDI shift button allows the Loop and FX Selection controls to send MIDI data without changing your mixer settings
- User-defined settings such as meter mode, BPM range, USB audio routing scheme, and display brightness can be saved to a USB thumb drive for recall on another Xone:DB4
- Allen & Heath's X:LINK protocol lets you daisy chain MIDI and power with other X:LINK-equipped devices via Ethernet cable
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight aluminium chassis makes transportation easy
- Custom carrying case included
Take your DJ rig to the next level with an Allen & Heath Xone:DB4 digital DJ mixer!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.