The Antelope Audio Isochrone Trinity master clock brings you the latest generation of the companys premium line of ultra-reliable clocks. Based on the Oven Controlled Crystal technology from Antelope's award-winning OCX and OCX-V master clocks, Isochrone Trinity adds an array of great features to keep your system performing with rock-solid stability. Three independent HD generators give you a choice of 16 formats, three audio generators offer Varispeed control, and a trio of independent SD generators offer PAL and NTSC. You get 64-bit DSP, an easy-to-use interface, and an Atomic Clock input built into the amazing IsochroneTrinity!Antelope Audio Isochrone Trinity Master Clock at a Glance
- The next generation
- Triple Display and other great Antelope features
- Atomic Clock compatibility
The next generation
Trinity offers a host of new features, including three independent audio generators up to 384kHz, with Varispeed Control, three independent SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL and NTSC, and three independent HD Generators, with a choice of 16 formats. Antelope`s fourth-generation of Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) now employs 64-bit DSP.
Triple Display and other great Antelope features
The elegant Triple Display shows the frequencies for the independent audio generators. Of course, Trinity maintains all of the features from Antelope's current OCX-V audio/video master clock, such as Antelope's Jitter Management Module, Black burst generator, and full Audio and Video Gearboxing with simultaneous 0.1 and 4% pull-ups/pull-downs. All of this functionality is accessible via Trinity's intuitive menu-free user interface.
Atomic Clock compatibility
As with Antelope's OCX and OCX-V clocks, Trinity can accept input from the mighty Isochrone 10M Rubidium Atomic Clock. Using the Atomic Clock together with any of Antelope`s master clocks will in effect bypass the already supremely stable Oven Controlled Crystal in these devices and resolve to Atomic for their reference - sample accurate for 8 days! Trinity, OCX, and OCX-V are calibrated to Atomic at the factory and are capable of being recalibrated to Atomic in the field.
- Three independent audio generators up to 384 kHz, with Varispeed Control
- Three Independent SD generators, simultaneously offering PAL and NTSC
- Three Independent HD generators, giving you a choice of 16 formats
- Intuitive menu-free user interface with triple display
- Fourth-generation of acoustically focused clocking, now employing 64-bit DSP
- Dual redundant power supply for added reliability
- Oven Controlled Crystal oscillator or atomic input for supremely low jitter
- Factory-calibrated to better than +/-0.02PPM accuracy via atomic clock
- Field recalibration to atomic for better than +/-0.02PPM accuracy
- Always on "Superclock" for support of Digidesign Pro Tools systems
- Power: 12VDC Input 95-245 VAC Input
- Inputs: 1 AES/EBU 2 Wordclock 1 S/PDIF 1 Video 1 Atomic
- Audio A outs: 2 AES/EBU 2 S/PDIF 8 Wordclock
- Audio B outs: 1 AES/EBU 1 S/PDIF 4 Wordclock
- Audio C outs: 1 AES/EBU 1 S/PDIF 4 Wordclock
- HD Video: 3 generators. 2 outputs on each generator.
- SD Video: Simultaneous PAL & NTSC generators 1 NTSC 1 PAL 1 NTSC/PAL switchable on front panel 1 NTSC60/PAL48 switchable on front panel
The Antelope Audio Trinity master clock gives you rock-solid stability and performance!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong