- Connects to your computer via custom USB or MADI
- Up to 32 channels of 192kHz digital audio over USB
- 32 channels of analog plus ADAT optical and S/PDIF digital I/O
- Easily create complex routing schemes
- Zero-latency mixing onboard
- Save and recall up to five custom configurations
- Acoustically Focused Clocking with oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- Input for Antelope Audio's high-precision M10 clocking
- Four discrete word clock outputs for the rest of your digital gear
- Ultra-compact 1U chassis fits in any rack
- Low heat means no need for venting
- Record up to 24 tracks at once on your iPad
Antelope Audio Orion 32 AD/DA Converter Features
- A compact 32-channel AD/DA converter and audio interface that's perfect for your studio, mobile rig, or full-scale media production house
- Clocking controlled by Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) with M10 Atomic input and oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- User-friendly onboard routing and zero-latency mixing control application available for both Windows and Mac OS X
- Conveys up to 32 channels of 192kHz digital audio to and from your computer via a custom USB chip
- Delivers up to 32 channels of up to 96kHz digital audio via fiber-optic MADI I/O connections
- Core Audio compliance provides up to 24 channels of recording to your iPad (requires Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- MADI daisy chaining lets you combine two Orion 32s for 64-channel systems
- All analog connections are simplified thanks to 8 x standard 25-pin D-sub connectors
- 4 x ADAT optical connections provide you with an additional 16 channels of digital I/O
- 2 x channels of S/PDIF digital I/O for additional outboard gear
- 4 x word clock outputs and 1 x word clock input give you handy master clock distribution
- 5 x presets add fast and easy recall of your favorite setups
- 1U chassis takes up minimal space in your equipment rack
- 15W power consumption generates virtually no heat
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.