Combining a set of 32 pristine digital converters with a matched set of jaw-dropping preamps, the Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle packages a dream recording rig any engineer here at AudioBuy.com.au Australia would be proud to own. This expandable system is more than powerful enough for studio work, yet it's so portable that you studio could easily be mobile. Advanced software control and onboard mixing make setting up both the Orion 32 interface and the MP32 preamp easy, flexible, and totally recallable. If you need quality and serious channel count, then the Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle is for you!Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle at a Glance
- Orion 32 acts as the perfect interface for your recording rig
- MP32 gives you the full set of pro quality preamps you need
Whether it's a bare-bones location recording rig or a complex multimedia production house, an Antelope Audio Orion 32 is the perfect centerpiece for your recording rig. In addition to 32 channels of analog I/O on DB-25 connectors (perfect for connecting your MP32), the Orion 32 includes MADI, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital I/O. What's more, it features a special kind of USB connectivity Antelope developed that can deliver 32 channels of pristine 192kHz I/O. And thanks to its flexible control software, signal routing is both extremely flexible and easy.MP32 gives you the full set of pro quality preamps you need
Packing 32 console-grade mic/line pres into only two rack spaces, Antelope Audio's MP32 lets you do full tracking sessions and sizable live shows with exemplary sonic clarity, transparency, and dynamics, courtesy of Antelope's superior analog circuit design. The MP32 features phantom power on all channels, and the inputs are on convenient combi connectors - four of them also functioning as hi-Z instrument inputs to accommodate your DIs. Integrated software remote control gives you quick setups and comprehensive tweakability of all parameters.Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle Features
- A complete 32-channel recording system for your Mac or PC computer
- Orion 32 + MP32 work hand in hand to provide you with superior sound quality
- The entire system connects via USB for simple and reliable connectivity
- A compact 32-channel AD/DA converter and audio interface that's perfect for your studio, mobile rig, or full-scale media production house
- Clocking controlled by Antelope's renowned 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) with M10 Atomic input and oven-controlled crystal oscillator
- User-friendly onboard routing and zero-latency mixing control application available for both Windows and Mac OS X
- Conveys up to 32 channels of 192kHz digital audio to and from your computer via a custom USB chip
- Delivers up to 32 channels of up to 96kHz digital audio via fiber-optic MADI I/O connections
- Core Audio compliance provides up to 24 channels of recording to your iPad (requires Apple Camera Connection Kit)
- MADI daisy chaining lets you combine two Orion 32s for 64-channel systems
- All analog connections are simplified thanks to 8 x standard 25-pin D-sub connectors
- 4 x ADAT optical connections provide you with an additional 16 channels of digital I/O
- 2 x channels of S/PDIF digital I/O for additional outboard gear
- 4 x word clock outputs and 1 x word clock input give you handy master clock distribution
- 5 x presets add fast and easy recall of your favorite setups
- 1U chassis takes up minimal space in your equipment rack
- 15W power consumption generates virtually no heat
- 32 studio-quality microphone preamplifiers packed into just 2U of rack space
- Independently assignable phantom power available on each microphone preamplifier
- Channels 1-4 also function as hi-Z inputs, accommodating guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Inputs on convenient XLR combo connectors and 32 channel outs on four DB-25 connectors
- USB full-speed interface for software control panel available on Windows and Mac OS X
Get the full 32-channel recording system you need with the Antelope Audio Orion 32 + MP32 Bundle!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
Do we ship products internationally?
Yes. AudioBuy ship the majority of products to all international locations serviced by FEDEX. You will be notified during checkout if your order is unable to be delivered to your region due to manufacturer restrictions and/or other shipping restrictions. All listed prices are inclusive of FEDEX shipping costs.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international FEDEX shipping costs.
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Yes. If you are purchasing the in a quantity of 5+ then your Paypal invoice will automatically include a 10%+ discount. This discount does not apply to items which are on sale or at clearance pricing.
Do we sell used or second hand products?
No. AudioBuy only sell brand new and sealed products which are sourced from the respective and legitimate manufacturer ( ).
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?
No. Paypal provide the option of completing payment with your Paypal account if you are already a member , if you do not have a Paypal account you will be prompted to complete payment using a debit or credit card. All Paypal payments are subject to approval and will be promptly refunded if AudioBuy or Paypal review the transaction to be unauthorised.