The easy, ultra-compact way to get premium audio into your Mac! Believe it or not, the elegantly simple One interface has everything you need right onboard to make it happen. Plug the One into your Mac via USB and get ready for the next level. You can either use the built-in microphone to capture your ideas or plug an instrument or microphone into the One's instrument input or world-class microphone preamplifier. Whichever you choose, you've got the slick multifunction encoder knob onboard to take charge of your sound. If you're recording on a Mac, you've found the One. Take it everywhere!
Quality matters. That's why Apogee equipped One with 24-bit/48kHz conversion capability. And packed into this slim (barely bigger than an iPhone) chassis are a tuned condenser mic, a phantom-powered Apogee mic preamp, an instrument input, and a high-quality stereo output that works with both headphones and speakers. One comes complete with a handy breakout cable that allows you to plug in what you want, without dragging around a bulky interface. And its elegant encoder knob makes it easy to navigate One's functions, assign parameters, and more. It's your ultimate mobile studio companion!Apogee One Single-channel USB Audio Interface for Mac Features at a Glance
- Single channel input using 1 of the following 3 options: Internal condenser microphone, Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63dB of gain, Unbalanced 1/4" high-impedance instrument input, 0 to 45dB of gain
- Software-selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8" stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion at 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multifunction encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4-encoder function LED indicators
- 3-segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
- Dimensions: 2.25" W x 4.75" L x 1" H
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor
- Memory: 1GB minimum of installed RAM, 2GB recommended
- OS: 10.5.7 or greater
- Connection and Power: USB powered by any available USB port on the computer
- Breakout cable
- USB cable
- Apogee software and documentation CD
- QuickStart guide
Apogee has the "One" ultra-portable USB interface you've been looking for!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong