ART's Digital MPA-II is a value-packed 2-channel tube microphone preamplifier. It's loaded with the right complement of professional features to deliver a serious sonic upgrade for any project studio or mobile recording studio. For flexible flavor, the ART Digital MPA-II features variable input impedance, so you can dial in a range of tones to suit your microphones. And, certainly not to be overlooked, a quality onboard A/D converter lets you output a digital signal - over S/PDIF, ADAT, or AES - so you can integrate the Digital MPA-II into virtually any setup.ART Digital MPA-II 2-channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier at a Glance
- Two channels of flexible tube preamplification
- Supports dual-mono and stereo operation, as well as mid/side miking
- Large VU meters and multicolored LEDs display levels
- High-quality onboard A/D converter with flexible digital connectivity
Two channels of flexible tube preamplification
If you're looking to bring your recordings up to the level, there's nothing like introducing a quality preamplifier. And, with ART's Digital MPA-II, you'll have more than enough sonic range to dial in nearly any sound imaginable - no matter what kind of microphones you have in your mic locker right now, or the microphones you add to it in the future. That's because, on each channel you have selectable phantom power for your condensers. Plus, there's plenty of gain onboard for bringing your ribbon microphone signals up into usable levels. Beyond that, variable input impedance lets you draw out a rich range of tones from each of your microphones - use it to match the preamplifier to your microphones, or creatively mismatch tones for a unique sound. Plus, you can operate the ART Digital MPA-II at high or normal plate voltage, for an even wider range of sounds. There's also a per-channel low-cut filter to squelch issues with rumble.
Supports dual-mono and stereo operation, as well as mid/side miking
Your preamplification needs will vary depending on what you want to do and what you're recording - but, luckily, ART equipped the Digital MPA-II with the flexibility to meet your changing needs. You can operate the preamplifier in dual-mono or stereo, to suit what you're recording. There's even selectable support for mid/side microphone setups.
Large VU meters and multicolored LEDs display levels
Get an eye on what's going on using the ART Digital MPA-II's full assortment of metering. Onboard, two professional VU meters display input or output levels, while its multicolored LED arrays, with average or peak hold, show you tube gain and digital output levels.
High-quality onboard A/D converter with flexible digital connectivity
One of the most important aspects of the Digital MPA-II - and what separates it from its brother, the Pro MPA-II - is its built-in A/D converter, with S/PDIF, ADAT, and AES/EBU outputs. Thanks to that variety of connectors, it's easy to add the Digital MPA-II to almost any interface setup you have. Beyond that, a rotary control on the front panel lets you select a range of format and sample rates from 44.1kHz to 192kHz and from 16-bit to 24-bit. Two word clock connectors are onboard as well, and there's a push button for looping through the word clock signal.
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Front-mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual-mono Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection
- 24-204KHz External sample rate
- 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176.4K, 192K Internal sample rates
- 24/16 bit switchable dithering
- Wide dynamic range A/D
- Rotary Encoder for quick selection of sample rate
- Separate analog and digital output level controls
- Digital Level LED meters display both Average and Peak level
- ADAT optical I/O
- Sync to incoming ADAT data rate
- Switch selectable optical output (S/PDIF or ADAT)
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs
- Two word clock jacks allowing loop through
The ART Digital MPA-II is an incredible value-packed addition to any project studio wanting a step up in recording quality!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.