Two Channels of ART Tube Compression Beef up individual tracks, or link the ART Pro VLA II's two channels in stereo. When you apply this two-channel compressor and leveling amplifier to your recordings, you will be rewarded with rich, full-sounding tracks that sound musical and natural, not squashed or obviously compressed. You can use the Pro-VLA II for both live audio engineering and studio recording applications, but it especially shines as a mastering tool.
VCA vs. Optical Compressors As opposed to a more typical VCA-driven level detection circuit, the Pro-VLA II uses an opto-electronic design, which allows more compression to be added to an audio source. Interpretation? You get a more natural, musical sounding output and virtually transparent dynamic leveling. This VCA-less design coupled with a 12AT7 vacuum tube in the gain stage makes the Pro-VLA II the ideal dynamic control device for critical studio and live sound work.
Hybrid Design -- No VCA Thanks to the hybrid design of the Pro-VLA II, the hardware compressor is able to do its job with extremely low noise and exceptional signal integrity. The Pro-VLA II combines optical electronics (a Vactrol, to be specific) with a 12AT7 vacuum tube gain stage, so you get the best of both worlds.
Hands-On Control Over Your Levels On the face of the Pro-VLA II, you have Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Output controls, as well as Attack and Release knobs, for each of the two channels. Large LED backlit VU meters sit side by side, offering you the visual update you need for at-a-glance status checks on your audio levels. Likewise, easy-to-read 10-segment LED metering shows you what's up with output levels and gain reduction.
ART Pro VLA II 2-Channel Compressor Features
- 2-Channel hardware compressor and leveling amplifier ideal for tracking, mixing, mastering, live sound, or broadcast situations
- Vactrol opto-compression design (no VCA)
- Mastering-quality audio signal path with tube gain stage
- Enhanced link mode -- while in stereo link mode, channel 1 level control acts as a master output level and channel 2 becomes a balance control between them, optimizing the Pro-VLA II for use as a mastering tool
- Variable Threshold, Ratio, and Output controls
- LED backlit VU input/output level metering
- LED metering indicates both average level and peak hold
- Accurate 10-segment LED gain reduction metering
- +4 dBu/-10 dBV Mode switch optimizes Pro-VLA II for interfacing with pro- or consumer-grade components
- Active balanced XLR and TRS 1/4-inch inputs and outputs
- Toroidal transformer reduces mechanical and electrical hum
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.