The Audio-Technica AT4021 is versatile small-diaphragm condenser microphone that's perfect for both the studio and the stage. The AT4021's cardioid pickup pattern helps to improve isolation of your sound source, and an onboard switch lets you choose between a flat response, or a rolled-off response at 80Hz, to eliminate low-frequency rumble. It's a good choice for miking acoustic guitars or for using as a drum overhead microphone. Essential accessories, including a stand clamp, a windscreen, and a protective carrying case, are included with the Audio-Technica AT4021 small-diaphragm condenser microphone.Audio-Technica AT4021 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone at a Glance
- Studio and stage-worthy microphone, great for acoustic guitar and drums
- 10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter, for tailoring the AT4021 to the source
Studio and stage-worthy microphone, great for acoustic guitar and drums
A member of Audio-Technica's rugged 40-series microphones, the AT4021 is a worthy choice for both stage- and studio-miking needs. It features a cardioid pickup pattern for excellent sonic isolation from other instruments, and its low self-noise keeps it usable in critical studio applications. You'll find the AT4021 to be an especially good choice for miking acoustic guitars, as well as for using as drum overhead microphones, in a pair.
10dB pad and 80Hz highpass filter, for tailoring the AT4021 to the source
The Audio-Technica AT4021 lets you tailor its response to whatever source you happen to be miking. Already, it features high SPL handling - 146dB - and, with its 10dB pad engaged, you can comfortably handle sources up to 156dB SPL, without distortion. This makes the AT4021 especially useful in drum-miking situations. What's more, an onboard highpass filter at 80Hz helps to take out the muddy low frequencies, giving you a cleaner sound when recording more articulate, high-frequency-emphasized instruments.
- Polar pickup pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Low-frequency Roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34dB (19.9mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 146dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Self-noise: 14dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 132dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 80dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Switches:Flat, roll-off; 10dB pad
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.67" long, .83" maximum body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included Accessories: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
Choose the Audio-Technica AT4021 for a focused pickup pattern and flat response - on the stage or in the studio!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong