Audio-Technica's AT-OC9/III MicroCoil Cartridge features a special line contact stylus embedded into a low-profile solid boron cantilever, ensuring the music signals read by the tip of the stylus are transmitted reliably to the coils. The cartridge's "VC mold" design ensures stability and rigidity while the dual moving coil offers excellent stereo separation and improved frequency response for long-lasting performance. The use of PCOCC wire (Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting), a special copper with virtually no transverse crystal barriers to impede signal transmission, perfects the performance of the advanced dual coil design.
Audio-Technica ATOC9/III MicroCoil Phono Cartridge Features
- Frequency Response: 15-50,000 Hz
- Channel Separation: 30 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Vertical Tracking Force: 1.88-2.2 grams (standard: 2.0 grams)
- Recommended Load Impedance: Min. 100 ohms (when head amplifier is connected)
- Output: 0.4 mV (at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec)
- Channel Balance: 0.5 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Stylus Shape: Line contact
- Cantilever: 0.26 mm diameter solid boron
- Mount: Half-inch
- Note: moving coil cartridges require receivers or preamps with compatible inputs; their stylus assemblies are not field-replaceable.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong