- High-fidelity sound with clean, articulate mix allows you to hear yourself better at lower volume
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- Three receiver modes: Personal Mix, stereo, and mono
- Personal Mix Control allows volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver.
- 3.5 mm line-in jack connects to ambient microphone, click track & more
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix & less feedback
- Use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers (with Personal Mix Control) on the same frequency
- Audio-Technica earphones with proprietary dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and outstanding isolation
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips plus an ear-conforming foam tip
- Auxiliary input offers connection point for ambient microphone, click track, or other mic- or line-level input.
In-ear dynamic headphones offer high-fidelity sound and excellent isolation
M2T Stereo Transmitter
Wireless UHF transmitter (frequency-agile) offers 100 user-selectable frequencies
M2R Stereo Receiver
Personal Mix Control in a lightweight body-pack
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.