The M2M Wireless In-ear Monitor System delivers professional in-ear monitoring, giving you your own accurate mix - all without the problems associated with using floor monitors. You and other musicians on stage using the M2 system can control the volume and mix of two separate signals using the M2R stereo body-pack receiver, ensuring that you hear yourself accurately. Plus, the M2M Wireless In-Ear Monitoring System's high-fidelity, articulate sound lets you hear yourself better at lower volumes, saving your eardrums, and providing the quality of monitoring you need to perform your best. An excellent, flexible, monitoring solution, expect great sound with Audio-Technica's M2M Wireless In-ear Monitor System!Audio-Technica M2M Wireless In-Ear Monitor System at a Glance
- Personal mix with a personal fit
- High-quality, articulate sound
- Operates on Band M
Personal mix with a personal fit
The M2M Wireless System offers Personal Mix Control, allowing volume and mix control of two independent signals at the receiver. This way, you can dial in the right sound and blend you need to give your best performances. The M2Ls come with three sizes of rubber eartips, plus an ear-conforming foam tip for a comfortable feel and personal fit.
High-quality, articulate sound
With the M2 Wireless In-ear Monitoring System, you'll hear yourself like never before - especially at lower volumes. You can rely on your M2M in-ear monitors' dynamic drivers that deliver full frequency response and outstanding isolation, time after time.
This in-ear monitoring system operates on Band M, offering 100 user-selectable UHF frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz. You can use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers on the same frequency with up to 10 complete M2 systems on stage simultaneously
- EP3 Headphones
- M2T Stereo Transmitter
- M2R Stereo Receiver
- High-fidelity sound
- Can hear yourself better at lower volumes
- Band M operates on frequencies between 614.000 to 647.000MHz
- 100 selectable UHF channels
- Up to 10 simultaneous systems per frequency band
- 3.5mm line-in jack connects to ambient microphone, click track, and more
- LED indicators provide easy-to-read level monitoring
- XLR loop output (true pass-through) connects to signal mixing console, additional IEM systems or recording device with no signal degradation
- Adjustable squelch eliminates annoying static
- Pilot tone protects against RF interference when the transmitter is turned off
- Limiter (defeatable) helps protect your hearing from sudden peaks
- Portable system is quick to load and set up
- Reduces on-stage audio clutter for better overall mix and less feedback
- Use any number of M2R Stereo Receivers (with Personal Mix Control) on the same frequency
- Dynamic drivers offer full frequency response and excellent isolation
- Personal fit with 3 sizes of rubber eartips, and ear-comforming foam tip
Hear yourself more clearly with Audio-Technica's M2M Monitoring System!
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.