Get the ultra-realistic sound and feel of playing through dozens of the world's greatest guitar and bass rigs -- without the expense or hassle. Capture performances using the same professional audio recording software used to create your favorite albums. Then take your tones from the studio to the stage, using Eleven Rack as your standalone amp modeler and signal processor. No matter how you use it, you'll always have the right tone at your fingertips when you need it.
Stop struggling with trying to get the sound you're after. With the Avid Pro Tools + Eleven Rack, you get great tone and versatility, and a tightly integrated, fully tricked-out hardware/software audio recording solution that keeps up with your creativity. Have access to dozens of the most coveted rigs and stompbox effects for a fraction of the price of a single vintage amp.Package Includes:- Eleven Rack DSP-accelerated guitar/audio interface - iLok - Download of Pro Tools 11 software - Download of Eleven Rack Expansion Pack: amp, speaker, and effects emulationsCapture your performanceHave everything you need to compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix your own music using the same software used in countless recording and post-production studios worldwide. With its dual high-resolution DSP power, Eleven Rack -- coupled with Pro Tools software -- enables you to create big, complex mixes, without placing a burden on your computer. Even if you're the stompbox king or queen, you won't have to worry about distracting latency while recording. In addition to your guitar, you can connect a mic and other gear for recording. Create and polish mixes with over 70 included virtual instruments, studio effects, and sound processing plug-ins. Re-amplify your tone at whim -- without re-patching a single cable. And take your sessions to any other Pro Tools studio with an Eleven Rack, and get full recall of all your same settings instantly.Rock your talent on stageWhy settle for a single amp at your next gig when you can have access to dozens? Eleven Rack holds its own as a standalone amp tone and effects processor, functioning like an amp head that can be connected to a speaker cabinet or direct to the soundboard. Get the feel and response of playing through a variety of vintage amps, complete with such characteristics as amp sag and speaker cone breakup. Gain access to a vast collection of emulated classic effects -- from must-have stompboxes to world-class studio processors. Plus, when you plug in a MIDI controller or expression pedal, you gain full foot control over everything from vintage wah-wah effects to tempo-driven delays and more.Pro Tools Software FeaturesYour dedication deserves the best tools available. Introducing Pro Tools 10, the next generation of the best sounding, most powerful audio production software for recording, composing, editing, and mixing music and sound for picture.
- Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools - Build big productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks - Create and edit rig settings right from within Pro Tools - Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy re-amping - Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks - Polish mixes with 70 sound processing, effects, and utility plug-ins included - Compose music with the included virtual instruments and MIDI and notation tools - Work with coveted pro features -- Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, DigiBase Pro, and more - Adjust pitch and time on the fly with Elastic Pitch and Elastic Time - Collaborate with others easily with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange - Use Pro Tools software with Eleven Rack or standaloneExpansion Pack FeaturesEleven Rack just got more versatile than ever. With the Eleven Rack Expansion Pack, a software add-on option for Eleven Rack, you not only get more jawdropping guitar amp and effects emulations to change up your tone, you can turn Eleven Rack into a powerful bass rig and vocal studio too.
Capture legendary bass tones using bass amp and cabinet models inspired by the Ampeg SVT*. And record studio-quality vocals and other instruments with the parametric EQ and studio compressor channel strip effects. Whether you're singing or playing guitar, bass, or another instrument, you have even more tonal options to play with to get the sounds you want.
- Expand your tonal versatility with guitar amp tones inspired by Bogner(r), Celestion(r), Fender, Marshall, Matchless(r), Roland(r), and more* - Re-create the legendary thunderous bass tones inspired by the Ampeg(r) SVT* - Enhance vocal and mic'd instrument performances with studio-grade processing and tools - Add life to your tone with dynamic stereo delay, multi-chorus, and other effects - Bring more authenticity and character to your rig with full speaker breakup emulationEleven Rack Features- Get incredible emulations of classic amp tones inspired by Fender(r), VOX(r), Marshall(r), Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie(r) - Enhance your tone with classic stompbox effects inspired by MXR(r), Electro-Harmonix(r), Ibanez(r), Pro Co, Univox(r), and more* - Gain realistic response and tone with the unique True-Z impedance-matching guitar input - Customize your sound with convolution-based cabinet and microphone emulations - Get the performance you need through powerful onboard DSP acceleration - Record up to eight simultaneous channels of 24-bit/96 kHz audio -- with near-zero latency - Stay in tune with the built-in guitar tuner - Customize time-based effects through tap-tempo control - Have the connections you need to rig up your gear for recording: - One XLR mic input with 48V phantom power - Two 1/4" line-level inputs - Balanced stereo XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4" outputs (for amp connection) - Two 1/4" FX sends and returns - AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O - 1x1 MIDI I/O - Stereo 1/4" headphone jack - Pedal/footswitch input - Get high-speed USB 2.0 connectivity with your Mac or PC - Take your sound from the studio to the stage with full standalone functionality
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.