Create with a complete solution -- from first note to final mix Pro Tools Quartet gives you the best of both worlds -- multi award-winning Pro Tools Software and the legendary sound of the Quartet audio interface by Apogee, providing everything you need to compose, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music and audio. Take your creativity to the next level with a comprehensive yet compact system that delivers exceptional performance, quality, and value -- in your studio and on the go.
Put Pro Tools power in the palm of your hand Pro Tools Software is the longtime industry-standard digital audio workstation used and trusted by just about every top artist, musician, producer, mixer, sound designer, recording studio, and post-production facility around the world for music, film, and television. It's also been honored by the industry with Grammy, Oscar, and Emmy awards. With Pro Tools, you can work with the same tools the pros use to create your favorite songs and soundtracks--with unparalleled speed and ease.
Get premium sound quality, designed by Apogee The multichannel, best-in-class Pro Tools Quartet USB desktop audio interface features cutting-edge technology that delivers a difference you can hear. State-of-the-art A/D and D/A conversion renders every detail of your audio recordings, plug-ins, and virtual instruments, delivering sonic fidelity and precision. And the dynamically optimized mic preamps, featuring Apogee's Advanced Stepped Gain Architecture, provide superior bandwidth, ultra-low noise, and up to 75 dB of stunningly transparent gain, so your recordings retain the full impact, warm detail, and lifelike dimension of the original.
See it, select it, dial it in With the included EUCON-enabled Pro Tools IO Control software, you can take direct control of your recording and monitoring experience through the software control panel, from the Quartet audio interface, or using any Artist Series controller. Plus, Apogee is now an Avid MediaCentral Platform partner, so you'll also experience the same tight integration between Pro Tools Software and Pro Tools Quartet as you would with any Avid audio interface.
Get portability with reliability for the road Pro Tools Quartet is solidly built with die-cast aluminum, steel, and a scratch-resistant display panel hardened by UV processing, providing a sleek yet robust chassis for added protection against daily abuse and the unpredictability of travel. Plus, its compact size makes it an easy fit in any desktop studio environment, or tuck it into your bag or backpack for on-the-go creation.
Avid Pro Tools Apogee QUARTET Audio Interface & Software Features
- Work with the award-winning toolset trusted by audio pros worldwide
- Write, play, practice, record, edit, mix, and master music faster
- Get seamless integration with Quartet for optimized control
- Create large, richly detailed sessions easily with 64-bit performance
- Track vocals, guitars, and other instruments in high-resolution audio
- Compose with virtual instruments and full MIDI and notation tools
- Edit and mix tracks with Elastic Time/Pitch and over 75 AAX plug-ins
- Get access to settings and a low-latency mixer with Pro Tools IO Control
- Play HD video in the timeline to work on stereo music videos and audio post
- Share sessions and collaborate with other Pro Tools users and studios
- Record performances in 24-bit/192 kHz resolution
- Connect mics, instruments, and more to high-quality I/O:
- Four combination mic/instrument/line inputs
- Eight channels of ADAT/SMUX input via Toslink
- Six 1/4" balanced line outputs for three speaker sets or 5.1 monitoring
- One stereo headphone output
- USB MIDI I/O for a MIDI keyboard or DJ controller
- Experience the difference of Apogee's legendary sound quality: Premium AD/DA conversion delivers sonic fidelity and precision, Dynamically optimized mic preamps provide up to 75 dB of transparent gain, Selectable Soft Limit protects against digital distortion from clipping
- Take control with three configurable touchpads and a multifunction controller knob
- Keep an eye on levels and settings with two full color OLED displays
- Achieve better sounding audio tracks, virtual instruments, and plug-ins
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.