The 1073MP from BAE is a dual-channel hand-wired mic preamp with power supply. It can be used by engineers, producers, and musicians for applications such as recording, broadcast TV, sound reinforcement, and more.
The 1073MP features a frequency range of 10 Hz to 55 kHz and shares the same characteristic Class A sound as the mic preamp version of the 1073 equalizer. Built with a transformer-coupled input with two selectable impedances, the 1073MP works well with a variety of different microphones.
There is also a line-input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes, and a DI input for all passive and active instruments. Other features include a phase switch and a 48V phantom switch on the front panel. On the back panel there is one XLR input and output connector for each channel, and one mixed XLR output.
- All Class-A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Inductor-based high-pass filter
- Line-level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High-impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class-A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power pushbuttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong