Loads of I/O Your computer becomes a powerful recording/editing workstation when it's hooked up to the FCA1616 audio interface. The single-rack-space FCA1616 gives you 16x16 simultaneous channels, with support for all standard I/O formats, including analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, and S/MUX. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware, while eight analog Inserts are onboard for use with external effects such as compressors, gates, and EQs. You can run the audio interface with either a Mac or PC (Windows XP/Vista/7) for ultra-low latency and seamless performance with any major DAW.
On the rear panel of Behringer's FCA1616, you have ports for both FireWire and USB 2.0, as well as balanced 1/4-inch jack inputs that accept a wide range of line-level devices, and "Insert" outputs that accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4-inch connections.
High-Resolution Converters and State-of-the-Art Mic Pres The FCA1616's internal 96 kHz/24-bit A/D-D/A converters ensure that you get a pristine signal every time you record and play back your audio through your studio monitors or headphones. Likewise, a quad of Midas-designed microphone preamplifiers with provide consistent, high-headroom performance, along with onboard phantom power for use with studio-grade condenser microphones, and individual Pad, Low Cut, and Hi-Z controls.
Front-Panel Controls A spread of front-panel controls means that you can fine-tune your levels right on the interface without having to get into the nitty gritty of it all within your recording software. Two headphones jacks with their own dedicated volume controls are conveniently located front and center, for instant monitoring.
Behringer FCA1616 FireWire Audio Interface Features
- 96 kHz/24-Bit FireWire/USB audio interface
- 4 MIDAS-designed mic preamplifiers with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut, and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire or USB 2.0
- Compatible with major DAWs, including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and more
- Streams 16 inputs and 16 outputs, plus 1x MIDI I/O with low latency to a Mac or PC
- All standard I/O formats supported: analog, S/PDIF (coaxial and optical), ADAT, S/MUX
- Direct monitoring and main volume control with near-zero latency
- 2 Headphone outputs with individual volume control, mono and source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while you record sessions
- 8 Analog inserts for use of external effects such as compressors
- Status and signal presence indicators
- External power supply included
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.