Lay your hands on your music with the Behringer X-Touch-One Universal Control Surface. This brilliant controller has everything you need for your home studio or live setup, yet can grow as your needs expand.
From the touch-sensitive, motorized fader and dynamic LCD scribble strip, to the rotary encoder, 34 illuminated buttons, 8-segment LED meter, large jog/shuttle wheel and dedicated transport controls, the X-TOUCH ONE is a feature-packed surface for precision control and bird's eye view of your critical mix parameters
When it comes to integration, the X-TOUCH ONE has you covered with the most widely used protocols in the industry. With included support for HUI and Mackie Control, you can be sure it will work seamlessly with all compatible music production software, allowing you to focus on what counts... the music.
The X-TOUCH ONE supports Mackie Control, HUI, and MIDI communication protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software. The text printed on the top panel corresponds to standard Mackie Control MC protocol. You also have the option of MC User mode, which allows you to assign specific MC functions to any of the buttons (except for the top five buttons in the Master/Channel section). To make it easy when working with the most popular compatible DAWs, Behringerincluded labelled overlay templates for your X-TOUCH ONE that indicate the typical button functions for each DAW.
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That's why the X-TOUCH ONE features a fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized fader. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the fader movements in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
The onboard LCD scribble strip at the top of the fader provides an instant visual readout of which track and parameter you are adjusting totally eliminating old school tape-and-marker labelling.
- Universal DAW Remote Control for Studio and Live applications
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- Various assignment presets that support every major DAW
- User preset that assigns any Mackie Control parameters to user-prefered buttons
- Various standard MIDI modes with Note or CC assignments, and absolute or relative encoder operation
- Fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized fader
- Dynamic LCD Scribble Strip for instant overview of track names and parameters
- Rotary control with LED-collar for on-the-fly pan adjustment
- 34 dedicated illuminated buttons for direct access of key functions
- 8-segment LED meter for precise level control
- Large jog/shuttle wheel and tape-style transport controls for intuitive operation
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- Dedicated footswitch connector for external remote control
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 240 V~) and low power consumption for energy saving
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.