The Bettermaker C502V is a 3-in-1 500 Series compressor with pure analog signal paths and full digital recall with 399 cells for your own presets, which you can recall with one touch.
You can save your settings in the internal memory of the compressor as well as in your DAW and in your project with your AUTOMATION.
- 3 in 1 compressor: 3 different modes of compression, one original and two based on classic designs.
- Stereo/Dual Mono/MS (with solo function)
- Digital recall via USB
- Free AU, VST, RTAS, AAX, 32 & 64 bit plugin controller
- 399 onboard presets
- Onboard UNDO function
- USB side chain (you can use the side chain just like in a plugin, no physical I/O needed)
- On board high pass side chain with selectable frequencies
- "Lookahead" mode for analog compression
- Wet/Dry for both channels
- 1:2 ratio for Expansion, Transient designing
- Unit to unit Internal linking. You do not need USB cables hanging, or any special enclosure. Modules will connect with each-other as long as they are inserted side by side.
- Possibility to use different modes on different channels, even different modes on M and S in Mid Side operation.
This is the most gentle but versatile mastering compression mode but with very unique attack behavior. It works for the widest range of settings. It is great on Drums, Mix Buss.
- Inspired by the classic British VCA buss compressor
- Similar parameters
- Same ease of use
- It has all additional functions mentioned above, plus fluent attack and release ratio
- Classic aggressive compression based on a classic 160 compressor so loved on drums
- Attack and release parameters do not display as they are fixed
- It has all additional functions mentioned above vs. the original
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.