Using all-analog circuitry, the VB-2W authentically reproduces the true pitch-shifted vibrato of the original VB-2 pedal, and also adds an innovative new vibrato mode and real-time control function for enhanced expression.
Ahead of its time when it debuted in 1982, the VB-2 Vibrato has been rediscovered by modern players looking to create unique guitar textures with stompbox effects. Thanks to its expressive, one-of-a-kind sound, this rare pedal has gone on to become one of the most valuable BOSS effects in the vintage market. Now, the progressive spirit of the VB-2 has been reborn as the Waza Craft VB-2W.
Boss VB2W Waza Craft Vibrato Effects Pedal Features
- Premium edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- Custom mode features a totally new vibrato sound with unique filter wave
- Standard mode provides a true reproduction of the vintage VB-2 Vibrato sound
- All-analog circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) vibrato line
- Control the effect depth in real time with an optional expression pedal
- Rise Time knob to control the initial onset of the vibrato effect
- Unlatch mode activates the effect only while pressing the pedal, ideal for adding vibrato to specific notes and chords
- Bypass mode takes the BBD out of the signal path to eliminate latency when the effect is off
Waza Craft: The Art of Superior Tone
Since the beginning, the engineers at BOSS have been committed to achieving the finest guitar tones using any technology necessary, from old-school analog circuits to high-tech DSP. Continuing this enthusiastic spirit, Boss introduces the Waza Craft series. In Japan, “Waza” is the term for art and technique, and these special edition pedals proudly carry the Waza symbol to represent the pinnacle of BOSS design and craftsmanship. With final sound approval carried out by BOSS in Japan, the Waza Craft series brings you exceptional tone and touch response through carefully selected analog components, refined circuitry, and meticulous attention to detail.
Boss VB2W Waza Craft Vibrato Effects Pedal Specifications
- Modes: LATCH, UNLATCH, BYPASS
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- Controls: Pedal switch, Standard/Custom switch, RATE knob, DEPTH knob, RISE TIME knob, MODE knob
- Indicator: CHECK indicator (Serves also as battery check indicator)
- Connectors: INPUT jack, OUTPUT jack, DEPTH jack, DC IN jack
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61) or Carbon-zinc battery (9V, 6F22), AC adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw: 35 mA
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 2-7/8 x 5-1/8 x 2-3/8” (73 x 129 x 59mm)
- Weight: (including battery) 1 lb (450 g)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTE," and "Information"), Alkaline battery (9V, 6LR61)
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.