Bricasti Designs' Model 10 Reverb Remote Console gives you the ability to control up to eight Model 7 reverb units. This enables usage in environments such as surround mixing. To ensure years of reliable service, the Model 10's casing is milled from solid anodized aluminum, which perfectly matches the look and feel of the Model 7. Designed to be easy to use, this remote boasts the same controls as the Model 7, except for the addition of the Machine and Setup keys. Take control of the spaciousness of your Model 7-driven mixes with the Model 10!Bricasti Design Model 10 Reverb Remote Console Features
- Custom milled solid aluminum casing and buttons, fine finished and anodized for an enduring design and classic look.
- Controls up to eight M7's
- Connects to the first M7 via RS422 9 pin serial cable, 10 meter cable provided, up to 30 meters that is 480L compatible Simple to install with no practical distance limits or IP addresses to configure
- Simple serial 'loop thru' for connecting more M7s, connect to the first and loop to the second, and third, etc.
- DC power is supplied from the M7 through the cable, no wall warts, or external supplies.
- 8 meters, for 4 stereo pairs, metering 4 machines at a time.
- Machine selection is by dedicated Machine key in the M10
- Same clear easy to read displays as used in the M7
- Same user interface as the M7, with the addition of Machine and Setup keys, so no need to learn something new.
- Simultaneous control of the M7 from both the M7s front panel and or the M10 with a lock out.
- Setup key for the M10's local memory, configurations, and settings.
Hands-on control for your Bricasti Design Model 7 with the Model 10 Reverb Remote Console!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.