The Bricasti Design Model 7 provides the highest level of musicality and ease of control imaginable in a processor dedicated to the task of reverberation. A modern high resolution digital design, utilizing a stunning array of the latest DSP processors, provides a platform for the long overdue next step in reverb processing algorithms. A separate fully differential analog section and dedicated transformer based linear power supply provide the finest analog specifications of any product of its kind. An exceptionally strong stainless steel chassis, and a tooled aluminum front panel, combine with a classic high visibility display and straight forward human interface, to complete an enduring design that is intended to fulfill its role, now and into the future.
Each design element of the Model 7 is a carefully considered statement of Briscati Design's vision of what the evolution of reverberation processing in its most classic form can be. With a deep appreciation of the best designs which precede it, and a passion for moving the science of reverberation forward, the Model 7 provides a palette of sounds that encompass the familiar as well as new expressions in the art. Listen to the new reference in reverb processing; it will bring new life to your art, in a way unimagined by any process before it.Bricasti Design Model 7 Features
- 100 Unique reverb presets
- Revolutionary new reverb algorithm True Stereo Reverb Process
- Classic and new Presets; Halls, Plates, Rooms, Chambers, Ambient Spaces
- 12 Parametric Program Parameters
- 100 User registers
- 4 Front panel "Favorites" for quick saves and compares
- Dual Dedicated Power Supplies
- Custom design toroidal transfomer linear supply for analog
- High performace switching supply for digital
- Separate Digital and Analog modules
- Non corrosive Stainless Steel chassis and top cover
- Milled anodzied aluminum front panel, knobs and button caps
- Postive feel 2 db stepped analog input level control
- MIDI I/O
- Hand Crafted in the USA
- AES 24 Bit Digital I/O
- AES single wire 192k supported
- Self-clocking to incoming sample rates 44.1k to 192k
- 6 State of the art dual core Analog Devices DSPs
- < 20 Picoseconds Jitter
- Input level adjustable in 2 dB steps
- Balanced XLR analog I/O
- 24-bit conversion
- Dual D/A
- Fully-balanced, DC-coupled analog input and output circuits
Bricasti Design Model 7 - The future of reverb is here!
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.