The EOS 6D DSLR camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action. Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. The built-in Wi-Fi? transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, or upload virtually anywhere from your iOS or Android smartphone* with the free download of the EOS Remote app**. You can use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi? compatible printer^. Perfect for travel and nature photography, the built-in GPS## allows location data to be recorded while shooting. Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
CANON EOS 6D Digital Camera Highlights
- Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, a wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light, and the next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
- iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, and manual audio level control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi? transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY#, share your images with Wi-Fi? enabled Canon cameras, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android smartphone* with the free download of the EOS Remote app**. Use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (with the EOS Remote app), or even print your images on a Wi-Fi? compatible printer^.
- Built-in GPS## Receiver records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
- Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles, enhanced dust and weather resistance, and EOS Integrated Cleaning System for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, 160ï¿½X viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities, and Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene Modes lets you achieve high-quality images with ease.
CANON EOS 6D Digital Camera In The Box
- EOS 6D (WG) Body
- Battery Pack LP-E6
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- USB Interface Cable IFC-200U
- Stereo AV Cable AVC-DC400ST
- Wide Neck Strap EW-EOS 6D
- EOS Digital Solution Disk & Software Instruction Manual CD
|Type||Digital AF/AE single-lens reflex camera|
|Recording Media||SD card, SDHC card, SDXC memory card |
* Compatible with Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) memory cards.
|Image Format||35.8mm x 23.9mm (Full-Frame)|
|Compatible Lenses||Canon EF lenses (except EF-S and EF-M lenses)|
|Lens Mount||Canon EF mount|
|Pixels||Effective: Approx. 20.2 megapixels|
|Pixel Unit||6.55 ?m square|
|Total Pixels||Approx. 20.6 megapixels|
|Aspect Ratio||3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)|
|Color Filter System||RGB primary color filters|
|Low Pass Filter||Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor|
|Dust Deletion Feature||Self Cleaning Sensor Unit |
Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible
(2)Dust Delete Data acquisition and appending
The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent
The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
(3) Manual cleaning of sensor
|Recording Format||Complies with Design rule for Camera File system 2.0 and EXIF 2.30|
|Image Format||Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), RAW+JPEG|
|Coverage||Vertical/Horizontal approx. 97%|
|Magnification||Approx. 0.71x / 33.3ï¿½X|
|Eye Point||Approx. 21mm (At -1m-1 from the eyepiece lens center)|
|Dioptric Adjustment Correction||-3.0 to +1.0m-1 (diopter)|
|Focusing Screen||Eg-A II provided. Interchangeable with Eg-D and Eg-S. Incompatible with Eg-A.|
|Mirror||Quick-return half mirror (transmission: reflection ratio of 40:60)|
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.