Designed with a penchant for speed, the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon is characterized by its APS-C-sized 20.2MP CMOS sensor, dual DIGIC 6 image processors, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps. Both a 65-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology benefit fast, accurate focusing performance for both optical viewfinder and live view shooting. Additionally, the combination of the dual image processors along with the CMOS sensor also contribute to enhanced low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 16000, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The 7D Mark II comfortably performs in a range of challenging situations, and while ideally situated as a tool for sports and wildlife photographers, it resides equally as well in the hands of contemporary multimedia image-makers.
CANON EOS 7D Mark II Digital Camera Highlights
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 65-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Native ISO 16000, Extended to ISO 51200
- Continuous 10 fps Shooting
- Magnesium Alloy Body Construction
- Built-In GPS Receiver & Digital Compass
CANON EOS 7D Mark II Digital Camera In The Box
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Camera Body Only
- Battery Charger
CANON EOS 7D Mark II Digital Camera Specifications
- Lens Mount Canon EF
- Camera Format APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor)
- Pixels Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
- Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
- Max Resolution 20MP: 5472 x 3648
- Aspect Ratio 3:2
- Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 22.4 x 15 mm
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: H.264, MOV, MP4
- Audio: AAC, Linear PCM
- Bit Depth 14-bit
- Dust Reduction System Yes
- Memory Card Type CompactFlash
- Focus Type Auto & Manual
- Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S)
- Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 65, 65 cross-type
- Viewfinder Type Pentaprism
- Viewfinder Eye Point 22.00 mm
- Viewfinder Coverage 100%
- Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 1.0x
- Diopter Adjustment - 3 to +1 m
- Display Screen 3" Rear Screen LCD (1,040,000)
- Screen Coverage 100%
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-16000 (Extended Mode: 100-51200)
- Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
- Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Bulb Mode
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Dedicated Flash System eTTL
- Continuous Shooting Up to 10 fps
- Start-up Time 0.1 seconds
- Shutter Lag 0.055 seconds
- Self Timer 10 seconds, 2 seconds
- Interval Recording Yes
- Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0
- attery 1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 148.6 x 112.4 x 78.2 mm
- Weight 2.00 lb / 910 g with battery and memory card
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "email@example.com" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.