- 5 isolated outlets with 9, 12 or 18V
- total output current of 900mA
- two powerful outlets, 300mA each
- one outlet configurable to 18V
- high efficiency toroidal transformer
- short circuit protection of all outlets
- advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- detachable mains power cord
- with CIOKS unique mains link feature, DC5 easily adds 5 extra isolated outlets to another link power supply
- 10 Flex cables included
- Split Flex included
- super flat design, fits under Pedaltrain PT-nano or PT-mini
- mounts easily to pedal boards
DC5 link is a professional, small and very flat power supply for effect pedals with 5 isolated outlets. Being only 31mm high, it fits under the smallest Pedaltrain board models PT-nano or PT-mini. It offers voltages 9, 12 or 18V and has a total output current of 900mA. The top two switchable 9 or 12V outlets can power any two Strymon, Eventide or other two medium to high current pedals. The middle outlet in 18V setting can power one or two dirt pedals, Pigtronix, MXR or other 18V pedals. The bottom two outlets configurable to either 9 or 12V can power two or even more standard low current pedals when used with Split Flex or 3-way daisy chain Flex. In 12V setting using Stack Flex, they'll power a 24V pedal. If needed, all 5 isolated outlets will give you 9V DC in the default position of the settings switch.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.