We offer the 00 in its original, 12-fret configuration, a guitar shape that was first designed around the time of the Civil War. Its dimensions are similar to a typical classical guitar, with a slotted headstock and small pyramid bridge. The comfortable size and timeless appearance of the Collings 00 is matched by the ease of playing a wide neck and shorter string scale affords. The tone is typically balanced and precise, and we've seen it adopted for a wide range of playing styles from simple vocal accompaniment to ragtime solos. When you want the durability of a modern guitar but one that appears rooted in an earlier, simpler time, the 00 is a versatile choice.
- Mahogany Top w/Walnut Stain
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Black/white wood nitrate strip rosette
- Tortoise-style top/back binding
- Rope purfling with 1-style walnut backstrip
- Pre-war scalloped bracing
- Tortoise-style celluloid pickguard
- High gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish
- Mahogany neck
- Square slotted headstock with volute
- 15 degree headstock angle
- Ebony peghead overlay with inlaid Collings Logo
- Ebony fingerboard with ebony pyramid-style bridge
- Mortise and tenon hybrid neck joint
- 20 Frets, neck joins the body at the 12th fret
- Modified V neck profile with 2 5/16" string spacing
- 14"-26" Compound fingerboard radius
- 1 3/4" Bone nut and drop-in saddle
- 24 7/8" Scale length
- Medium 18% nickel-silver fretwire
- Mother of pearl dot fingerboard inlays
- Fully adjustable truss rod
- Ebony bridge pins and end pin
- Nickel Waverly slot-head tuners with 16:1 ratio
- Recommended string gauge .012"-.053"
- Collings deluxe hardshell case by TKL
- Body Length: 19 3/8"
- Body Depth at Side: 4"
- Lower Bout Width: 14 1/4"
- Total Length: 38"
- Scale Length: 24 7/8"
- Nut Width: 1 3/4"
- Weight: 3lbs 10oz
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Paypal invoice arrive?
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
How do I check for stock levels?
Do we ship products internationally?
What is the process after I checkout?
What are our hours of operation?
When will my order be delivered?
Can you price match with another retailer?
Are discounts automatically applied to larger orders?
Do we sell used or second hand products?
Do I need to have a Paypal account to complete payment?