Give your signal some extra punch and versatility.
Foxcatcher from CopperSound is the result of a six-month trial and study. After a variety of breadboard builds and circuit explorations, the CopperSound team decided to clear the breadboard and start with a circuit that it loved, the Bluesbreaker. From there, the designers began changing and adding to the base circuit. The first of which was a slight change to the tone section and the addition of the Nature knob. From there, they added an output buffer and true bypass stylings.
From the start, they wanted to have an independent boost section on the pedal. That decision was easy, the Gravity Bomb. They then added an effect order toggle switch. Lastly, CopperSound incorporated a Burr Brown audiophile op amp and made it so that Foxcatcher can receive up to 18 volts. This allows for even more clarity.
- VOLUME – Controls the overall output volume.
- TONE – Controls the overall brightness. Adjust to taste.
- NATURE – The “magic” knob! Use in conjunction with Tone and Drive to sculpt a glassier, tube-driven effect.
- DRIVE – Controls the amount of overdrive. Get gritty while adding sustain.
- FIRST TOGGLE – Determines whether the boost is pre (adds gain) or post (adds volume) to the drive circuit.
- BOOST KNOB – Controls the desired boost amount when the right footswitch is engaged.
- 9V-18V – Standard 5.5mm x 2.1mm center negative power supply. Foxcatcher has internal polarity protection. 18V is recommended for the “always on” player for it’s added clarity.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.