The Dangerous 2-BUS LT is an analog summing mixer designed specifically for the digital audio environment. There are certain sonic qualities that analog equipment can impart to an individual sound or an overall mix. That's where the Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT analog-summing mixer comes in. Assembled by hand using only the finest mastering-quality components, the 2-BUS LT sums 16 channels (or eight stereo stems) of audio to a stereo pair. It allows you to run hotter digital fader levels while gaining headroom, spatial detail, and clarity- in short, the 2-BUS LT delivers a great sounding mix.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT at a Glance
- Incredible Imaging with More Punch and Detail
- For Pro and Project Studios
Incredible Imaging with More Punch and Detail
The 2-BUS LT is a 16x2 summing amplifier designed to help users of digital audio workstations (DAW's) better mix performance through the use of the existing equipment in their studios. While digital audio workstations offer unprecedented flexibility in multitrack recording and editing, the resulting mix from these systems generally doesn't equal those of high-end analog recording consoles in terms of sound quality and preservation of spatial detail.
For Pro and Project Studios
Dangerous Music's 2-BUS LT allows the full potential of your digital audio workstation to be realized audibly. It sums 16 channels of audio to a stereo pair in a high quality analog environment while occupying only one rack space. The 2-BUS LT delivers quality you would expect from a full-scale analog console, but from a compact unit that was specifically designed for the home, project, and professional digital studio.
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT Features
- Breathe the soul back into your mix.
- Mix faster- leave the faders up and let the 2-Bus LT take the heat.
- Restore punch, low end, and the stereo soundstage by breaking out the kick, snare, bass, loops, vocals, and instrumentation independently.
- A true summing amplifier: no hardware pan pots and level controls to degrade the audio path and lose your software's recallability.
- Integrate outboard gear with zero latency.
- Frequency Response: 1 Hz-100 kHz within 0.3 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.006% in audio band
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.007% IMD60 4:1
- Crosstalk @ 1 kHz: -97 dB
- Noise floor: -81 dBu total energy in audio band
- Max level: +27 dBu
- Nominal operating level: +4 dBu
- Input impedance: 25k ohm balanced
- Output impedance: 50 ohms balanced (600 ohm drive capable)
- Gain accuracy: +/- .25 dB
- Power consumption: 25 watts
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT - Analog summing for your digital audio mix for under $1500!
Dangerous Music 2-BUS LT Summing Amp/Mixer Tech Specs
- Type Analog
- Channels 16
- Inputs - Line 2 x DB25 (CH 1-16)
- Inputs - Other 2 x XLR (Expansion)
- Outputs - Main 2 x XLR (Main), 2 x XLR (Monitor)
- Rackmountable Yes
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 22"
- Weight 12 lbs.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong