The magic behind the BAX EQ is decades in the making. Inspired by the classic Baxandall shelving curves — renowned by mastering engineers in the 60s and 70s for smooth, musical sloping and a unique sonic signature — the Dangerous Music team went to work creating the modern BAX EQ. This unique stereo equalizer features stepped controls for repeatability and identical stereo operation. When what you want is an expressive equalizer — backed up with audiophile accuracy — you've found it. Treat your mixes to the Dangerous Music BAX EQ.
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Stereo Mastering and Mix Bus Shelving Equalizer Features
- Hear your music neater, richer, and sweeter.
- Classic Baxandall shelving curves from the '60s, with modern mastering components.
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation.
- 7-position highpass and lowpass filters - 2-pole Butterworth configuration (12dB/oct).
- 8-position high and low.
- Low Cut filters will eliminate infrasonic rumble: allowing higher maximum levels on any playback device.
- High Cut filters will elminate ultrasonic energy for greater A/D converter efficiency.
- Wide, phase coherent shelving means the BAX EQ will also improve your existing collection of gear.
- Broad Q Shelving
- +/- 5dB Cut and Boost controls in 1/2dB steps
The Dangerous Music BAX EQ is an expressive equalizer with a nod to smooth, vintage musicality!
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Number of Bands 2
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bypass Yes
- Inputs 2 x XLR
- Outputs 2 x XLR
- Q Type Fixed (Broad-Q Shelving)
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Boost/Cut Range ±5dB
- Frequency Response 10Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB), 1Hz-80kHz (±0.2dB)
- Freq Range High 1.6kHz-18kHz
- Freq Range Low 74Hz-361Hz
- Height 1.75"
- Depth 12"
- Width 19"
- Weight 12 lbs.
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.