The magic behind the BAX EQ is decades in the making. Inspired by the classic Baxandall shelving curves — renowned by mastering engineers in the 60s and 70s for smooth, musical sloping and a unique sonic signature — the Dangerous Music team went to work creating the modern BAX EQ. This unique stereo equalizer features stepped controls for repeatability and identical stereo operation. When what you want is an expressive equalizer — backed up with audiophile accuracy — you've found it. Treat your mixes to the Dangerous Music BAX EQ.
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Stereo Mastering and Mix Bus Shelving Equalizer Features
- Hear your music neater, richer, and sweeter.
- Classic Baxandall shelving curves from the '60s, with modern mastering components.
- Stepped controls throughout for repeatability and identical stereo operation.
- 7-position highpass and lowpass filters - 2-pole Butterworth configuration (12dB/oct).
- 8-position high and low.
- Low Cut filters will eliminate infrasonic rumble: allowing higher maximum levels on any playback device.
- High Cut filters will elminate ultrasonic energy for greater A/D converter efficiency.
- Wide, phase coherent shelving means the BAX EQ will also improve your existing collection of gear.
- Broad Q Shelving
- +/- 5dB Cut and Boost controls in 1/2dB steps
The Dangerous Music BAX EQ is an expressive equalizer with a nod to smooth, vintage musicality!
Dangerous Music BAX EQ Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Number of Bands 2
- High Pass Filter Yes
- Low Pass Filter Yes
- Bypass Yes
- Inputs 2 x XLR
- Outputs 2 x XLR
- Q Type Fixed (Broad-Q Shelving)
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Boost/Cut Range ±5dB
- Frequency Response 10Hz-20kHz (±0.1dB), 1Hz-80kHz (±0.2dB)
- Freq Range High 1.6kHz-18kHz
- Freq Range Low 74Hz-361Hz
- Height 1.75"
- Depth 12"
- Width 19"
- Weight 12 lbs.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong