The Dangerous Music D-Box combination Summing and Monitoring System provides an analog summing and monitor management solution for DAW based systems. More and more records are being tracked and mixed in remote or temporary locations with mobile DAW rigs. Control room setups can be tight. A reliable and flexible audio environment is a must. No need to sacrifice mix quality or struggle with monitor control! For integrated monitoring, mixing, and input selection for the computer musician on the go, the Dangerous D-Box is the uncompromising and affordable solution for all DAW-based musicians and engineers who need to trust what they hear. If you find yourself mixing in a variety of situations, don't mix without the D-Box!
Dangerous Music D-Box Features
- Mastering grade monitor path, because "you can't mix what you can't hear."
- Eight channels of summing to restore punch, low end and the stereo soundstage
- Transparent D/A converter translates the mix across every playback system
- Two independent 20W headphone amps provide substantial headroom for emotive performances and accurate headphone mixes.
- 2 Speaker Outputs
- Affordable for All DAW Studio Owners
- 8 input dedicated fixed-gain analog summing buss
- Master output trim with 10dB range
- Inputs 7-8 with pan control
- Signal present indicators for all inputs
- Analog and digital capable input selector designed specifically to facilitate the analog summing workflow
- Programmable exclusive/additive function- listen to selected inputs individually or combined
- 2 digital inputs - AES or S/PDIF 32kHZ - 100kHz sample rate
- Auxiliary stereo analog input- +4 dBU or - 10 dBV programmable
- Mono function
- Built-in talkback microphone with "momentoggle" switching
- 2 headphone outputs with independent level controls
- Auxiliary talkback switch input
Dangerous Music D-Box Tech Specs
- Input Channels 8
- Output Channels 4
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR, 1 x D-Sub
- Analog Outputs 6 x XLR, 2 x 1/4"
- Digital Inputs 2 x XLR
- Talkback Yes
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Height 1.75"
- Width 19"
- Depth 9.5"
- Weight 12 lbs.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.