Dangerous Music's Source is the all-in-one portable monitoring system project studio engineers have been waiting for! The Dangerous Source gives you access to a complete set of audio sources, including USB and AES digital audio, as well as a balanced XLR and an 1/8" stereo input (perfect for your iPod!). Separate source selections for your headphones and monitors will certainly also come in handy when collaborating with artists. If the complexity of your monitoring setup has you tied in knots, check out the Dangerous Source.
Dangerous Music Source monitoring system
- Portable, studio-grade monitor controller
- Flexibility - it's a beautiful thing
- Dangerous quality
Portable, studio-grade monitor controller
The Dangerous Source pops into your backpack and fits right under your laptop. If you're a producer, engineer, DJ, or video editor who's always on-the-go, it's great to have access to studio-quality monitoring on the road. Dangerous Music's studio monitoring products are well regarded amongst audio pros, and you know when they set out to design a portable monitor controller, it's going to have the right stuff.
Flexibility - it's a beautiful thing
The Dangerous Source lets you listen to any combination of four input sources; you get two speaker outputs and two headphone outputs. You can let the singer hear her own personal headphone mix, for instance, from the Analog 2 input - while you monitor the real mix, coming in from your computer via the USB input (which can run up to 24-bit/192kHz). The Dangerous Source gives you the monitoring flexibility to handle virtually any monitoring situation that might crop up.
Dangerous Music is renowned for their no-compromise designs and build-quality, and the Dangerous Source lives up to this reputation. The company's products have earned the fierce loyalty of legions of audio pros the world over. When you add the Dangerous Source to your audio rig, you know that you're making an investment in great sound that will give you many years of use.
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Features
- Hear everything, anywhere, so you can mix it right the first time.
- Portable monitor control for both speakers and headphones.
- Monitor Digital, (2) Analog and USB sources separately or simultaneously
- Fits beneath a 13" laptop or rack installable (kit optional)
- Two speaker outputs can be engaged simultaneously, or use one as a dedicated subwoofer out.
- Headphones and speakers can monitor single or multiple sources - different choices for the producer and artist.
- Two analog inputs: 1/8" mini stereo & XLR/TRS combo jack.
- Two digital inputs: AES/SPDIF and USB
- USB IN, up to 24-bit/192kHz for Windows and Mac (plug and play in OX X 10.7)
- Third stereo output to send to Front of House or final mixdown
- Rackmountable with optional rack ear kit
Restore sanity to your monitoring setup, with the Dangerous Music Source!
Dangerous Music Source Monitor Controller Tech Specs
- Input Channels 4
- Output Channels 8
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/TRS Combo, 1 x 1/8" (Stereo)
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4", 2 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Digital Inputs 1 x AES-S/PDIF, USB
- Digital Outputs AES Thru
- Computer Connectivity USB 2.0
- Form Factor Desktop (Optional Rackmount Kit Available)
- Height 1.75"
- Width 8"
- Depth 12.75"
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
All payments are processed securely by Paypal , offering both buyer and seller protection. Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before Paypal payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
There are zero import tax/duty charges into Hong Kong