The most revolutionary feature of the 2231 is the proprietary Type IIITM Noise Reduction system, which enables you to boost signal-to-noise ratios by up to an incredible 20dB. The result of this instant encode/decode process is that you're no longer forced to employ drastic EQ settings in effort to reduce system noise. Instead, you're freed to dedicate all 2 EQ bands to the most important thing, the music. Further, the PeakPlus limiter technology allows you to easily safeguard your gear against hazardous dynamic surges in program material. In addition to these formidable tools, the 2231's front panel provides at-a-glance insight as to gain reduction and output level status via its four-stage LED ladders. With such power and finesse built into such a reasonably priced package, it's easy to see why dbx 20 Series equalizers are relied upon by studio and touring professionals the world over. With such affordable quality, there's no longer any excuse for compromising your sound.
dbx 2231 Dual 31-Band Graphic Equalizer Features
- dbx's revolutionary Type IIITM Noise Reduction system, which increases S/N ratio by up to 20dB
- PeakPlus limiting technology with threshold range from 0dBu to +24dBu (off)
- Two 31-band, 1/3-octave channels with switchable boost/cut ranges of +6 or +15 dB
- +12 dB input gain range
- XLR, Barrier strip, and 1/4" inputs
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring of gain reduction and output levels -- the most comprehensive visual feedback available
- Exceptional sound quality
- dbx's unmatched engineering and construction standard
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.