The dbx 580 preamp module for 500 series racks has a transparent sound that lets you capture the sonic character of your microphone or instrument, not the preamp itself. Low and High Detail controls allow for subtle or extreme sound shaping, while a 20dB pad, polarity invert, phantom power, and a low-cut filter give you all the flexibility you need for any recording application. Recording engineers at AudioShop have trusted dbx for decades because their gear performs reliably and consistently, with excellent sonic results. Add an amazingly versatile workhorse to your 500 series rack, with the dbx 580 preamp module.
dbx 580 Mic/Instrument Preamp 500 Series Module Features
- Transparent mic and instrument preamp with 60dB of gain
- A workhorse preamp with Low Cut, 20dB pad, polarity invert, and phantom power
- Emphasize bass and treble frequencies with the Low Detail and High Detail controls
- Perfect for capturing the character of your microphone or instrument, not the preamp
- VU meter and peak indicator help you optimize your gain structure
Once you put the dbx 580 in your 500 series rack, it's likely to stay there.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.