From public speaking and solo performances to small-format live shows, the dbx goRack is an easy way to optimize the sound of your PA system. And it really is simple: just connect the outputs of your mixer, or even microphones and instruments directly, and select which processors you'd like to use. You'll have a powerful EQ with 16 genre-based presets for sonic sculpting, dbx compression to optimize your signal levels and prevent signal spikes, subharmonic synthesis for ultra-deep bass, and anti-feedback processing to prevent unexpected squeals. With the dbx goRack between your sound sources and your PA speakers, AudioBuy.com.au Australia is sure you'll sound great.
Speaker management that anyone can set up
Based on dbx's acclaimed DriveRack processors, the goRack optimizes your sound to get the best possible performance from your PA speakers. And while the processing is powerful, the goRack is simple enough for audio novices to set up. Experienced engineers can fine-tune each of the processor modules for maximum effect, but it's simple to get a great sound just using the presets. Whether you typically plug your microphone or instrument directly into a powered PA speaker, or have a full-featured mixing board, adding the dbx goRack to your rig will noticeably enhance your live sound.
dbx goRack PA Processor Features
- Live sound processor with 2 mic/line inputs, 1/8" stereo aux input, and 2 XLR outputs
- Based on dbx's DriveRack speaker management processors, designed for small-format applications
- 31-band graphic EQ with 16 genre-based presets
- dbx compression for optimizing signal levels and preventing signal spikes
- Subharmonic synthesis creates ultra-deep bass response
- Anti-feedback processing prevents painful shrieks and squeals
- Simple to add to your PA: just connect a mixer or mics and instruments directly, then connect the stereo outputs to your speakers or amplifier
- Achieve great sound fast with presets, or tweak them for your desired sound
Optimize the sound of your PA with the dbx goRack!
dbx goRack Tech Specs
- Number of Channels 2
- Presets - Factory 16
- EQ 16 based 31-band Graphic EQ settings
- Compressor Compression based on dbx 163
- Feedback Eliminator Advanced Feedback Suppression
- Analog Inputs 2 x XLR/Combo Neutrik jacks, 1 x 1/8" Aux
- Analog Outputs 2 x XLR
- Manufacturer Part Number GoRack
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.