The ZonePRO 641m by dbx provides you with the state-of-the-art signal processing you need to get maximum performance out of your PA. At AudioBuy.com.au Australia, we've found the 641m incredibly easy to install and use - everything is computer-controllable via its ZonePRO Designer software, and its step-by-step Configuration Wizard makes setup a snap. The 641m is packed with four balanced mic/line inputs, two mono-summed unbalanced RCA inputs, and four outputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain makes adjusting your levels a piece of cake. In addition to compression, gating, and feedback suppression, the packed-with DSP dbx ZonePRO 641m also provides you with an AutoWarmth function that ensures full frequency bandwidth at low signal levels.
ZonePRO 641m Digital Zone Processor Features
- 6x4 digital zone processor for PA systems
- ZonePRO Designer software provides straightforward computer control
- Configuration Wizard for simple step-by-step setup
- Packed with 4 balanced mic/line inputs, 2 unbalanced RCA inputs, and 4 outputs
- Hardware-controlled microphone gain for easy level adjustment
- DSP includes Automatic Gain Control, Notch Filter, Compressor, Gate, De-Esser, Advanced Feedback Suppression, and Limiter
- AutoWarmth function ensures full frequency bandwidth at low signal levels
Get the most out of your PA with the ZonePRO 641m digital zone processor!
- Number of Channels 6 x 4
- Compressor ZonePRO Designer insertable
- Feedback Eliminator ZonePRO Designer insertable
- Analog Inputs 4 x Euroblock (line/mic), 2 x RCA pairs
- Analog Outputs 4 x balanced Euroblock
- Computer Connectivity 1 x RJ45 Ethernet, 2 x RS-232
- Rack Spaces 1U
- Manufacturer Part Number 641m
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.