Since the DBT-3313UDCI Player is packed with the Denon audio and video playback technologies, you can enjoy all these media in enhanced sound and picture quality. The Denon Link HD, a representative Denon technology, lets you enjoy a dynamic 3D surround sound ambience.
Denon DBT-3313UDCIP Universal Audio Video Player Versatile Audio/Video Media Playability
- Wide variety of video streaming, movies, videos, and TV shows (YouTube, Netflix, VUDU, and Hulu Plus)
- Universal Disc Playability (Blu-ray, DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, Super Audio CD, and CD)
- DLNA 1.5 support and front USB port for playback of music, photo, and video contents
- Denon Technologies for superior sound and picture quality
- Digital signal transmission capability when connected with a Denon AVR featuring the Denon Link HD
- "A/V Pure Direct" for separated output of audio and video from the HDMI port (Equipped with 2 HDMI output ports)
- 1080p/24 video output to bring out the full quality of a film
- HDMI source direct mode to output native resolution of the disc
- Picture adjustments
- Playing high-quality audio using the pure direct function
- Solid Cosmetic Design Matching to the Denon A/V Receivers
- Aluminum front panel
- Rigid chassis and cabinet (Dual layer on top and triple layer on bottom
- Fully shielded SVH loader mechanism covered by aluminum top panel and twin shafts, suppresses internal and external vibrations and electromagnetic noises for high-precision disc playability at all times
- Dual-layer top cover and triple-layer bottom cover construction to protect sound quality from vibration
DBT-3313UD is equipped with Denon Link HD to achieve digital audio signal transmission with negligible jitter over an HDMI connection. This technology transmits digital sound by transmitting the A/V receiver's master clock signal to the player and operating the ICs (integrated circuits) on both sides based on a shared, uniform clock signal. In digital signal transmissions over conventional HDMI connections, the ICs are operated with separate clock signals, resulting in considerable jitter and loss of resolution in the sound. The Denon Link HD works not only with Blu-ray disc but also with all HDMI digital output signals, including DVD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD, music CD, and music streamed from a network. The adoption of Denon Link HD in the DBT-3313UD achieves more clearly defined sound localization and a beautifully spacious 3D sound.
Fully Shielded SVH Loader Mechanism
- The DBT-3313UD Player's disc loader mechanism features an aluminum top cover and twin shafts that suppresses internal and external vibration and electromagnetic noise to ensure highly precise disc playability. Rubber coating on the disc tray further absorbs unwanted vibration.
- 5-block construction for thorough protection from mutual interference caused by electricity or magnetic fields (disc mechanism, analog audio, power supply, indicator, and core processing block)
- Servo circuit to reduce moving noise of pickup mechanism
- Fan-less construction for noise reduction
- Quick response for disc loading and playback
- Quick Start mode enables fast access to play
- Easy-to-use multi-language GUI and CD-ROM interactive manual
- User-friendly GUI
- Glow-key for cursor keys and operation keys
- Direct access for online video services
- Remote control also controls Denon AV receiver for convenience
- "Denon Remote App" controls via 2012 Denon networking A/V receivers
- Plays DVD audio/video, super audio CD, digital audio CD, Windows media, and HDMI
- Supports custom integration
- Denon Link HD cable included
- One stereo channel (2ch) output for multi-zone
- C4-certified RS232C control capability
- Eco Standby mode, low power consumption (0.3W)
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.
What is the process after I checkout?
Following checkout your order number will be generated and stock availability confirmed before a Paypal invoice is emailed to your registered email address. If your order is not in stock and cannot be shipped within 10 business days then your order will be cancelled. If your order is in stock or can be ordered from the manufacturer for FEDEX dispatch within 10 business days then we will email a Paypal invoice to complete payment.
Following checkout your Paypal invoice will be emailed to you within 24 hours if your entire is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer (Monday-Friday). You will receive a Paypal invoice (request for payment) from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners.
When do I pay?
You do not pay at checkout. If your order is in stock or readily available from the manufacturer then a Paypal payment request (invoice) will be emailed to you from AudioBuy or from one of our shipping partners. This is to ensure that we do not collect payment for orders which cannot be promptly dispatched and delivered.
Will my shipped order be delivered safely and securely?
All paid orders are shipped with FEDEX and are marked as "fragile" to ensure that your ordered items are securely and safely handled prior to final delivery. All orders are dispatched with protective casing and packaging to further protect your ordered item(s) during transit to your delivery address. All orders require signature upon delivery to ensure that your order is delivered to the correct recipient at the correct address , apartment number etc. If you are unavailable at the time of delivery your order will be held at the local FEDEX center and a calling card left at your delivery address to organise re-delivery or pickup.
How do I check for stock levels?
Email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to enquire about current stock levels for the . We aim to stock popular items at all times and are able to quickly order in products if they are currently not in stock. In the event of product backorder or product discontinuation your order will be cancelled and a payment request (Paypal) will not be processed.
What are our hours of operation?
Stock inventory and order related enquiries are monitored and responded to everyday excluding major public holidays (Monday-Sunday). Orders are physically shipped during standard FEDEX hours (Monday-Friday , excluding major public holidays). Paypal invoices for order processing are issued Monday-Friday excluding major public holidays.
When will my order be delivered?
Following Paypal payment your order will be FEDEX dispatched within 1-2 business days if your order is in stock. If your order is only in stock with the manufacturer then we will require up to 10 business days to FEDEX dispatch your order. After your order has been shipped we will email your FEDEX tracking number to the email address you provided during checkout / account sign-up. The average FEDEX transit time is 3-5 business days to most international locations.
Can you price match with another retailer?
Yes. Contact "email@example.com" with the product name and the competing website's URL. Our total price including FEDEX delivery is currently . When comparing prices with other retailers be aware that their prices may not include international or domestic FEDEX shipping costs.