The player features a front panel USB port as well, which supports mass storage device playback and iPod/iPhone connectivity. The USB port supports a variety of file formats. The slot-loading CD mechanism also supports multiple disc types and file formats. Other front panel features include five front panel hot start buttons that provide direct access to specific audio files, cue to audio, program playback, a headphone jack and an OLED display with 'end monitor' and 'finish mode' features to signal the end of the audio track.
The DN-700C also includes Denon's Professional's Product Manager Software, which affords single point control of multiple players from a PC or Mac over a network. You can use the web remote and the software to remotely control power on and off sequences for a single unit or for multiple units in groups. Other features include left and right balanced XLR analog audio outputs, a balanced AES/EBU digital XLR output and compatibility with the Denon Professional Pitch Control App, which supports instant access of music playback via artist, title, album and playlist filters. You can also use your mobile device touchscreen to increase or decrease the pitch and tempo as desired.
Denon DN-700C Network CD and Media Player Features
- Streams audio over the network via DLNA
- Supports Playback of CD-DA , WAV, AIFF, MP3 and AAC files
- USB device (mass storage class) and iPod playback
- Large, bright OLED display
- Balanced left and right XLR analog audio outputs
- AES/EBU digital format XLR output
- Supports external control operation via IP Control (Ethernet), RS-232C, GPIO and IR
- Extended control via Ethernet using the improved web-GUI 'Web Remote' and/or the included Denon Professional Product Manager software for PC/Mac
- 20 hot starts
- Compatible with the RC-F400S wired remote control (available separately)
- Supports the Denon Professional Pitch Control App (available from the App Store)
- Pitch control playback allows adjustment of the playback speed between -16 to +16% in 0.1% steps
- End monitor and user-selectable
- 1U/HE rackmount size
- Detachable, IEC-weighted AC inlet
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.