The DiGiGrid DLS interface will seriously enhance your Pro Tools|HD or Pro Tools|HDX system. Made for Avid and third-party Pro Tools interfaces alike, the DLS gives you 64 channels of connectivity plus a built-in SoundGrid DSP server. With full integration for TDM, AAX, and SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins, DLS lets you record and mix with hundreds of plug-ins with only 0.8ms latency. Whether you use Pro Tools software or use Pro Tools interfaces as a front end for another DAW, you can add amazing processing power and network flexibility with the DiGiGrid DLS SoundGrid DSP interface.
DiGiGrid DLS SoundGrid DSP Interface
- DSP power to record and mix with hundreds of plug-ins
- Connect up to 64 channels from your Avid or third-party interface
- Network capabilities can improve your studio layout
DSP power to record and mix with hundreds of plug-ins
Whether you use Pro Tools software to record and mix, or simply use your Pro Tools hardware as a front end for a different DAW, you'll be impressed at the DSP power of the DiGiGrid DLS SoundGrid DSP interface. With fully integrated support for TDM and AAX plug-ins, plus SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins, you'll be able to add hundreds of outstanding plug-ins without taxing your existing system a bit. Best of all your workflow won't be interrupted - you activate SoundGrid plug-ins just like you would any other plug-in within your DAW. And with incredible low-latency of just 0.8ms, the DiGiGrid DLS is a powerful solution for both tracking and mixing.
Connect up to 64 channels from your Avid or third-party interfaces
All you need to do to take advantage of the DiGiGrid DLS and its awesome processing and network power is to connect your Avid Pro Tools interfaces or third-party interfaces to the DLS with a standard DigiLink cable. Connect a DigiLink cable and an Ethernet cable from the DLS to your computer and cards, and you're ready to go. The DLS also helps maintain compatibility between older interfaces and newer cards, extending the lifespan of your existing system.
Network capabilities can improve your studio layout
If you record and mix in a multi-room installation, AudioBuy knows you'll appreciate the network capabilities of the DLS combined with DiGiGrid expansion interfaces like the DLI (sold separately). You can easily put multiple Pro Tools interfaces and a DLI in a separate room, and connect them via simple Cat 5e/Cat 6 Ethernet cables to the DLS in your control room. If you're planning a new installation or upgrading your existing studio, call your AudioBuy Sales Engineer to learn the best way to take advantage of the DiGiGrid DLS' network capabilities.
DiGiGrid DLS SoundGrid DSP Interface Features
- Pro Tools interface with built-in SoundGrid DSP server and network switch
- Allows you to use TDM, AAX, and SoundGrid-compatible plug-ins all in the same session
- Ultra-low DSP processing of just 0.8 milliseconds is perfect for tracking through plug-ins
- Dual DigiLink ports connect up to 64 channels of I/O from Avid or third-party interfaces
- Can expand your system by linking to other DiGiGrid interfaces with a simple Cat 5e/Cat 6 Ethernet cable
- For use with Pro Tools|HDX, Pro Tools|HD, and other DAWs using Pro Tools hardware as a front end
Supercharge your Pro Tools system with the DiGiGrid DLS SoundGrid DSP interface!
- Computer Connectivity Ethernet/DigiLink
- Form Factor Rackmount
- Simultaneous I/O 64 x 64
- A/D Resolution 24-bit/192kHz
- Built In DSP/FX Yes
- Digital Inputs 2 x DigiLink
- Digital Outputs 2 x DigiLink
- Clock I/O 1 x Word Clock
- Rack Spaces 2U
- Height 3.5"
- Width 19"
- Depth 14.96"
- Manufacturer Part Number DLS
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.