The Disaster Area gHOST Converter is an innovative interface that connects class-compliant USB MIDI devices to a hardware 5-pin DIN MIDI interface. Any MIDI device that is supported without drivers should connect to the USB Host port on the gHOST Converter, which then provides 5-pin MIDI input and output connectors.
The gHOST Converter is compatible with multiple USB devices if connected via a powered hub. The gHOST Converter directs incoming MIDI traffic on channels 1-4 to hub devices 1-4. If no hub is present, all incoming and outgoing data will be sent to the USB device. USB channel assignments are editable using MIDI CC commands.
Disaster Area Designs gHOST Features
- Converts USB MIDI devices (class-compliant only) to 5-pin DIN / legacy MIDI
- USB Host port powers many USB devices (up to 500mA supplied)
- MIDI input and output support bi-directional communication with USB devices
- Multiple USB devices supported using powered USB Hub
- Each USB device on the hub is individually addressable on a separate MIDI channel
- USB device assignment / channel mapping is editable using MIDI CC commands
- USB device port for firmware updates and configuration
- Compact size 4.7″ x 2.6″ x 1.4″ (121mm x 66mm x 35mm) fits under most angled pedalboards
- Requires 64mA plus current to supply connected USB device (up to 500mA) at 9V DC.
- Available in Ghost White finish only
Following checkout you will receive a Paypal invoice if your order is in stock or readily available with the manufacturer. Your Paypal account , credit card or debit card will not be charged if your order is not in stock or available with the manufacturer. In stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days (FEDEX tracking details provided). Un-stocked orders require a special order from the manufacturer and ship within 7-10 business days. You will not receive a Paypal invoice to complete payment if your order is on backorder or unavailable with the manufacturer for shipment.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
Contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Contact AudioBuy Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.