The SMARTSwitch 2 is a compact MIDI controlled channel and remote switch. Two isolated 1/4″ mono jacks connect to your gear, and the SMARTPedal interface allows for full real-time control or direct MIDI access. The SMARTSwitch 2 can change your amp channels in response to incoming MIDI Continuous Controller (CC) or Program Change (PC) messages on any MIDI channel.
- Dual isolated channel or remote switch outputs
- Output A may act as a single TRS output
- Instant access to switch settings
- Outputs may be bypassed or engaged using MIDI CC
- Outputs may be assigned to incoming MIDI program changes using MIDI learn
- Each output is configurable to normally-closed, normally open, or momentary function.
- Fully passive signal path – can switch DC or control voltage
- Optical relay switching – no moving parts.
- 9VDC 48mA max
All SMARTPedals share the following features
- MIDI IN & MIDI OUT connectors
- MIDI INPUT merges data through to output
- MINI-USB port for firmware updates and feature additions
- MIDI channel selectable using MIDI CC messages
- DC 9V, center-negative power input (current varies by pedal.)
- Die-cast aluminum housing with textured or glossy powder-coat finish
- Jacks spaced to accommodate most straight and right-angle plugs (George L’s, Lava Mini-ELC, GLS Pancake, etc.)
Connecting the SMARTSwitch 2 to your amp requires either a single TRS 1/4″ cable or two TS / mono cables. Each output is fully isolated so that two separate amps may be controlled with the same SMARTSwitch.
The includes a 1 Year return to base warranty. This warranty applies to all equipment which has developed a manufacturer defect during application. Please contact us to confirm the availability and lowest price for any product. For quotes and price matching requests, contact us and include the competing website address.
|Condition||Sealed / New|
|Free Shipping||Hong Kong|
|Delivered HKD Price||Shown at checkout|
Look no further than AudioBuy when buying gear online in Hong Kong , always at the lowest price with free shipping to all locations serviced by FEDEX. Please contact us for stock availability , price quotes , expedited shipping quotes or to arrange a return of your (for the full purchase price of ). You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. AudioBuy Hong Kong are very proud to carry a large selection of gear. You demand quality, reliability, and innovative design from your gear, and we're here to help you find exactly what you need. We're glad to answer any questions you have and you can always depend on AudioBuy Hong Kong to give you the best possible value on musical instruments and accessories with responsive customer service.
Online orders are confirmed in stock and ready to ship before payment is completed. orders ship FEDEX and will require signature upon delivery. Orders are typically delivered within 4-5 business days following dispatch. Fedex tracking details are provided for all orders.
Hong Kong is a free port and does not levy any duty on imports (or exports). There is also no sales tax or other import charges. The total delivered price for delivery to Hong Kong will be . Detailed information on import declaration procedures and import restrictions can be found at the Hong Kong Customs website.
- Buy products with confidence.
- Ships to most locations in Hong Kong including Kowloon , Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long.
- Return to base repair or replacement (1 Year return to base).
- Please contact AudioBuy.hk Hong Kong for detailed information about our warranty terms and conditions.